Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, world!

Default Hello, world!

Hello, my name is Andrew (andrew12 on IRC and the forum). I'm 14 years old, and I'm a TB. I don't like doing all of the different baby stuff that people do, but I do like the convenience of wearing diapers. I'm in the 9th grade. I'm taking History 9 CM, English 9 Honors CM, French 1, Algebra 2 CM, and Chemistry CM. I'm interested in computers, and programming. I know Ruby and Python, and some other simple languages. I'm pretty much a huge geek.

Can't figure out how to edit the original post...

I forgot to mention that I'm also a gamer. I play games like Minecraft, and I also run two Minecraft servers (for one website). I'm also on a few other IRC networks under this same name, but nobody on there knows that I'm a TB.

Quote Originally Posted by MokaAkashiya View Post
    hi andrew12, welcome to ADISC, i hope you enjoy your stay here
    Thanks! :]
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-Jan-2011 at 18:56. Reason: merging posts.

Hi there! I'm Jeffy. I'm toddlerfur, and I know a little bit of Java and like writing text adventures with Basic (The hello, world! Thing caught my eye, I had a feeling you'd be a programmer)

Tell us more about yourself! Welcome to our community, we hope that you feel at home here <3

I know a bit of Java too, mainly from reading other people's code. :p

That's neat! I learned it back in high school and never found a practical use for it, so I've lost some of it, but I do a lot of vintage programming and work with old systems a lot. What else do you like to do? Do you play any sports? What kind of music do you listen to?

Hi Andrew,

Nice to see yet another programer here. Hopefully we'll see you around,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I knew the instant I saw your thread title you'd be a programmer . I think you'll find you're in good company here.

Myself, software is my trade so I do spend an awful lot of time coding. I mostly do C at work, but python has a special place in my heart.

Anyway, pour yourself some coffee (drink of the programming gods!), have a seat, and enjoy your stay.

I'm in a sailing (like racing) team for high school (not actually my high school's team though, because they don't have one) (I've gotta try wearing diapers during one of our practices (they're from like 3pm-7:30pm)). I usually listen to indie music (i.e. The Postal Service, Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse). I absolutely hate rap/hip-hop/R&B and all that other junk. I usually use Ruby for programming (though I'm still fairly new to it). I used to use Python all the time, but after I started using Ruby, I didn't stop.