Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expecting deliveries!

Default Expecting deliveries!

Due to a bit of a buying binge before Christmas I am expecting deliveries over the next few days.

From Cosyndry: a pack of disposables, two pairs popper pants, two pairs pull on plastic pants, a NUK 5, a blue painting smock/bib

From Changing Times Diaper Company: two pairs of teddy patterned vinyl pants, two pair of Comfort Gary pull ons, and a pair of Gary snap-ons

From ebay: an awesome pair of Winnie the Pooh Overalls in size 26 (room for diapers!!) with Winne the Pooh written on the shoulder straps!

Also from ebay: a large blue duffle coat

From Crocs: a pair of navy blue Crocs Jaunt boots

I must admit I am excited!

Blue duffle coat? Don't tell me you're a Paddington Bear fetishist :-)

Haven't come across Changing Times before - please get back to us on quality and what the service is like.

Hugs

Artie

Quote Originally Posted by BabyArtie View Post
    Blue duffle coat? Don't tell me you're a Paddington Bear fetishist :-)

Haven't come across Changing Times before - please get back to us on quality and what the service is like.

Hugs

Artie
    I ordered from Changing Times a year or two ago and was quite happy with the service. It's just one guy called Robert who runs the shop and coordinates having the product made. The only reason I never ordered again is because the PUL pants they were selling at the time were sized too small for my large cyclists' legs.

I've ordered from him once before. The teddy bear pants are very nice, and the popper pants are super substantial. You feel thoroughly pantied

If I was a Paddington fetishist, I would have ordered red wellies ... I've never been brave enough to buy myself red wellies ... and of course I would also have bought a squashed hat. And I would eat marmalade sandwiches ...

No this is for the occasional discreet outing. I look a bit odd, but hey ... I do anyway

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I ordered from Changing Times a year or two ago and was quite happy with the service. It's just one guy called Robert who runs the shop and coordinates having the product made. The only reason I never ordered again is because the PUL pants they were selling at the time were sized too small for my large cyclists' legs.
    xbaby, maybe you should order some thin childish legs instead.

Don't tell me you're a Paddington Bear fetishist :-)
    When I was about 12 I guess, and my sister was about 7... I had $5 to spend on her for Christmas. I bought her a Paddington the Bear movie.

My whole family fell in love with it... especially, my step-father!

Isn't he the most adorable bear? So sweet and innocent that happens upon a bunch of messes.

Going back to my step-father though. When my first nephew was in Okinawa (my brother was in the Air Force) and was about 3, my step father sent him a paddington the bear and a jar of orange marmalade!

crazykittensmile

I'm waiting for my Privatina order to come, hopefully it will arrive sometime this week. I keep checking the tracking status of the order and it is still stuck in Poland at their customs office, so I hope that tomorrow it will at leas make it's way into the UK so that I may have it soon...

SourMashKids

My Abena onesie came! Very snug, very soft and nice durable feeling material.

My latest delivery was a case of ABU SDK's. I think they are better than the Cushies because they have a softer (and louder) plastic backing on them. Very satisfied!