Thread: Hello to the padded world of ADISC

Koru

Default Hello to the padded world of ADISC

Hello everyone,

I go by Koru as that is what my roommates and furry friends call me. My real name is rarely used nowadays (even with friends and family) so please call me Koru Anyway, I've been into diapers for many years, but rarely talk about it to other people. I'm hoping to have a good time on this site and get to know people.

I have a lot of hobbies I'm into and you can read them on my profile if you wish. I'll be as honest with you as you are to me; I don't like liars or people whom are "fake". I've been in the furry fandom since 2004 when i discovered it and announced myself as a babyfur/diaperfur when i found out about that soon after. Please feel free to say "hi" as I am friendly and don't bite. I only have YIM (Yahoo) as an IM client, so, sorry in advance to those who don't.

Happy to be here and thanks for looking.

-Koru

P.S. Take a look at my FurAffinity profile if you wish as well. User name is "Koru"

Hey Koru and Welcome

I whole heartedly agree with you on not liking anyone whom is either lying or fake. Just be yousefl, ya know? I'm glad there's someone else out there that has that mindframe Am I correct in reading that you're a baby/diaper fur? If that's right, that's sooooo cool - from one fur/babyfur to another fur.

Hey, welcome to the site! I'd ask more about your interests, but don't really know anything about most of them xD. With the FCC license, would that mean you would be able to say, broadcast a radio show or something if you wanted to (granted probably only like 5 people would hear it if so but still :P)

Koru

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Hey Koru and Welcome

I whole heartedly agree with you on not liking anyone whom is either lying or fake. Just be yousefl, ya know? I'm glad there's someone else out there that has that mindframe Am I correct in reading that you're a baby/diaper fur? If that's right, that's sooooo cool - from one fur/babyfur to another fur.
    That's correct. I am more of a diaperfur than a babyfur most of the time, but sometimes there are tendencies that are more babyfur. Thanks for the well wishing's!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Hey, welcome to the site! I'd ask more about your interests, but don't really know anything about most of them xD. With the FCC license, would that mean you would be able to say, broadcast a radio show or something if you wanted to (granted probably only like 5 people would hear it if so but still :P)
    There are certain instances that would allow a person to broadcast music or other licensed material, but unfortunately, commercial or public broadcasts (such as the Funday Pawpet Show) have to be paid for it in advance (in the neighborhood of $5000+). That would fall under a different category.
    Last edited by Kale; 06-Jan-2011 at 10:37. Reason: Merged posts

Jeffy

Your avvie is a piece of Marci work, if I'm not mistaken. You are automatically awesum-fur <3 I'm on FA too as just Jeffy. Feel free to give me an add and talk to me on MSN whenever :3

Koru

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Your avvie is a piece of Marci work, if I'm not mistaken. You are automatically awesum-fur <3 I'm on FA too as just Jeffy. Feel free to give me an add and talk to me on MSN whenever :3
    You are correct, it is a piece of a Marci badge Thanx for your compliments.