Thread: hello everyone! new guy here :)

Default hello everyone! new guy here :)

My name is Jonny and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm from Pennsylvania and I recently graduated from college. I was a pre-law/business major and intend on enrolling in professional/grad school soon. I'm a pretty laid back guy (i know, everyone says that) and i think it's one of my best attributes. It seems like there are just not many laid back people around anymore lol.

I became interested in regression play and diapers a few years ago. My girlfriend loved to do a lot of different role playing scenarios revolving around light humiliation but mostly just teasing fun. She introduced the idea and it reallllly made a lasting impression on me and I have enjoyed it ever since! I have spent a lot of time on the internet looking for diaper/regression stories and my friend Google led me to this site!

In my spare time i love to read almost anything. i try to play video games often but i usually end up getting bored unless i have someone to play with. I'm pretty much a sports junkie and follow baseball, football, and basketball all year long.

Welcome to adisc, like the user name by the way. :p

Welcome to the site, Also being new myself..

What's your favorite football team?

And you didn't mention soccer! :P