Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hi my nickname is Boog Im 49 yold and have been into diapers for years unfortunatly my wife isnt into my hobby although i did get her to wear one some years back, Im also a crossdresser which she is fine with so one out of two is ok.Im looking forward to reading the forums and replying as well.

Hi Boog,

Welcome to ADISC. They are two things about your post I wish to address.
    1. ADISC is a community for people that happen to have a fetish, not so much a community about a fetish. We care about YOU much more that we care about what quirks you have. If you could share some of your hobbies and interests, that would be great.
    2. We do not have verry severe rules about the quality of the written English of our members, however most people here do apreciate posters that use proper punctuation. If you could clean that up in future posts AND share some of your hobies with us, that would be awesome.

I don't want to discourage you from sticking arround. I'm sure that you have a lot to share with us, I just wanted to make sure that you understand that we care about the man a lot more than the diaper.

Hope to see you arround,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk