Thread: Experimenting with my inner cub

Red face Experimenting with my inner cub

Greetings ^^
    My name is Ivan, but on here I'll go by my fursona's name, fenrier folf.
    I'm a young adult from mexico, and am currently studying animation and graphics design. I'm also a mildly talented pseudo-artist :P

I aspire to someday have my own multimedia studio

I don't like to judge until I heard the other person's opinion, I'm usually kindhearted and I like to joke around and make people laugh. on the bad side, I get pissed off easily, and sometimes I can take things a little too personal, or be too worrisome.

As for the points of interest regarding this community...

I been having an interest in diapers since I was young, and I finally managed to wear some when I was around 13 (I stole a couple of my lil bros), at the time I knew nothing of fetishes, sexuality (thanks to crappy or non existent sex ed on schools) or the ab/dl community.

That kept going on until my bros grew and stopped wearing diapers. Since there was no way for me to get them, I had to suppress the urge and it eventually went away. During that time I was also experimenting with with watersports.

Around october 2009, I discovered the furry fandom, and I really liked it. Some artwork was just awesome, and the community is pretty open and non-judging (most of the time). When I joined, first thing I did was creating a Furaffinity account to upload my drawings, I started to draw again after a couple of years of not doing it.

Slowly I opened myself, until last month I finally accepted me as a babyfur. I'm still getting the hang of it.

Last year I also took some therapy, trying to get to the root of my infantilism, I discovered some really deep stuff and have been accepting it as a part of me. Incredibly, some months ago I couldn't even write the word "diaper" without blushing and I felt guilty every time I wore them.

Eventually I gathered some valor and I even told my best friend, who is very supportive, after that, I uploaded my first diapers drawing and was blown away by the quantity of positive responses.

Now, I am a furry, and I know that can make some people uneasy, but please, don't feel like that :P I wont be screaming fursecution or furry pride or anything like that. It's an important part of my life, that I won't deny, but I don't push it down people's throat.

One of the aspects of the babyfurdom that wins over the Adult baby side, is the cuteness, the human body doesn't do it for me that way. I can find an adult person sexy or good looking, but cuteness isn't very present.

Anyway, I finally decided to make an account here so I can read the posts and
    also so I can share a bit of my experiences (which aren't much but hopefully will be useful to someone). I too hope it makes me a little more comfortable with that part of me.

Other hobbies and interests I have are drawing, singing (horribly but is still fun XD) Playing videogames, specially guitar hero and survival horror/suspense games. I used to love cars and was eager to learn how to drive, but since no one wanted to teach me, I ended up loosing interest on all that :P

I love photography, I'm not really good at it, and I only have a small and old sony cybershot but still it is really fun to take some pictures and then photoshoping them x3

I also love, really really a lot, video editing and making short films and music videos. I haven't done much on that aspect, since I didn't have a computer capable of video editing or a camera. the old cybershot can take video, but the quality isn't good enough for making a lot of the effects I want to apply.

and well, that's me. Any questions you have, feel free to ask me ;D

Welcome to adisc. :p You don't have to worry about anyone being uncomfortable for being a furry, that's a big part of the community here. We're here to help and support each other however we can.

OmegaOne

Wow! That is the most interesting intro I've read on here for a while.

Slowly I opened myself, until last month I finally accepted me as a babyfur. I'm still getting the hang of it.

Last year I also took some therapy, trying to get to the root of my infantilism, I discovered some really deep stuff and have been accepting it as a part of me. Incredibly, some months ago I couldn't even write the word "diaper" without blushing and I felt guilty every time I wore them.
    It sounds like you have been struggling with acceptance, which affects many members here and the community can be very supportive about.

One of the aspects of the babyfurdom that wins over the Adult baby side, is the cuteness, the human body doesn't do it for me that way. I can find an adult person sexy or good looking, but cuteness isn't very present.
    Interesting point there, this could spark an interesting debate

Other hobbies and interests I have are drawing, singing (horribly but is still fun XD) Playing videogames, specially guitar hero and survival horror/suspense games. I used to love cars and was eager to learn how to drive, but since no one wanted to teach me, I ended up loosing interest on all that :P

I love photography, I'm not really good at it, and I only have a small and old sony cybershot but still it is really fun to take some pictures and then photoshoping them x3

I also love, really really a lot, video editing and making short films and music videos. I haven't done much on that aspect, since I didn't have a computer capable of video editing or a camera. the old cybershot can take video, but the quality isn't good enough for making a lot of the effects I want to apply.
    Sounds like you have a lot in your life!
    Seriously, good for you for mentioning this. Almost all members skip their non-*BDL/Furry/Whatever interests, and it's good to know somebody outside of this stuff.
    Thanks for one of the most interesting intros I've ever read, and I hope you enjoy it here!
    OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Coritou View Post
    Welcome to adisc. :p You don't have to worry about anyone being uncomfortable for being a furry, that's a big part of the community here. We're here to help and support each other however we can.
    Thanks ^^ It's good to know I can be very open and comfortable here

It sounds like you have been struggling with acceptance, which affects many members here and the community can be very supportive about.
    Indeed, it was quite hard to accept all this, fortunately, I've been slowly improving ^^

Seriously, good for you for mentioning this. Almost all members skip their non-*BDL/Furry/Whatever interests, and it's good to know somebody outside of this stuff.
    I gave a look at the introductions cheat sheet sticky before posting, I didn't want to start with the wrong foot :3

Oh and thanks for the reply omegaone, I really appreciate it, and you guys make me feel welcome ^^
    Last edited by Trevor; 05-Jan-2011 at 03:30. Reason: merging posts.