Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Diaper I found (Active Ultra Plus Adult Briefs) anyone have input?

Default New Diaper I found (Active Ultra Plus Adult Briefs) anyone have input?

Providers Choice ACTIVE Adult Diapers Free Sample Diaper

I came across this a little bit ago via an ad. Curious if anyone else has tried one.

Dailydiaper reviews rate it well (Daily Diapers Reviews - View Product)

And the absorbency verses what was my top dog, dry 24/7, is surpassed by what xpmedical lists from their tests (though xpmedical uses water)
    Adult Diaper Review and Testing

Additionally the price for one order of these is a fraction of dry's.

I also found what is at least one guy's opinion on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-hvu...has_verified=1

Anyone else have insight or commentary?
    Last edited by Alpha; 04-Jan-2011 at 08:18. Reason: typo

There was a fair amount of discussion on these a while back, so you might want to start here and then see what else people have to say.

Im just finished using up the case I just got. There nice because there not really bulky and there also refastenable. The only problems that I have with them is that the first to packs I opened the right side tape tabs were really weak where they attach to the diaper, if I barely even tugged on them they tore right off; also they were crazy crinkly.

I can honestly say, I wasn't all that impressed. Ill stick to the dry 24/7's (when there in stock again) and my abenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimin View Post
    Thanks....a bad case of not searching first >.<
    The thread was closed so it's perfectly valid to see what people think now. I just provided it for reference.

I really like them. The tape landing strip across the front of the diaper is really big, but it makes it so you can refasten the tapes, and on a plastic backed diaper, that's a huge plus. The fit is great, the bulk is decent, and the capacity is good too. I highly recommend getting at least a sample if you can.

I got a sample some time ago and found the little velcro piece attached to the tabs came off on both samples....curious if this is still an issue or they improved the design. Could not test out comfort or capacity as it basically fell off as with the little velcro piece stuck to the front panel.

I still have a few diapers left from the case I purchased early last summer. I like them very much and have used them very sparingly to make them last. The only problem I had with them were the bottom tapes coming unfastened sometimes when I wore them overnight with a cloth diaper over them. Other than that they worked well. I even wore one to a Cubs game I went to last summer and wet it quited a bit and suffered no embarrassing leaks. I did have on a pair of Babykins terry lined plastic pants and they were only a little damp after wetting the diaper. I would like to purchase some more but at full price they cost a bit to much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by maccracker18 View Post
    Im just finished using up the case I just got. There nice because there not really bulky and there also refastenable. The only problems that I have with them is that the first to packs I opened the right side tape tabs were really weak where they attach to the diaper, if I barely even tugged on them they tore right off; also they were crazy crinkly.

I can honestly say, I wasn't all that impressed. Ill stick to the dry 24/7's (when there in stock again) and my abenas.
    *They're
    *they're
    *they're
    *they're

Quote Originally Posted by PhazonPhobe View Post
    *They're
    *they're
    *they're
    *they're
    Wow, is that really necessary?

As far as these particular diapers go, they seem pretty decent from the reviews. At this point just about any diaper will be better than the Depends that I am wearing now. I plan on following this thread to hear opinions of others whom have actual experience with these...