Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi adisc,
    I've often come across adisc threads when searching for reviews of products, and they've always been quite useful I figured it was about time for me to sign up and start posting.
    I'm still very cautious/nervous when it comes to this side of myself so I hope you'll bear with me as I begin to participate. I'm quite a fan of drawn abdl art, are there any rules about that I should be aware of, besides the usual "keep things PG-safe"?

Just be civil and honest, read the rules and you'll be just fine. Welcome by the way. :p But here, we like to get to know each other since this is a support community. What are some of your hobbies/interests not pertaining to diapers? :p

Ah! Sorry about that.
    Well, I'm a bit of a sci-fi nerd, so that expresses itself in my love of video games and fiction. Right now I'm trying to read William Gibson's books chronologically, from Neuromancer to Zero History. It's slow-going but awesome.
    I'm also a university student, studying political science, but I think by the time I'm finished I'll be bored silly of political talk. I don't know what I'll do after I finish. I'm fortunate enough to live on my own, so I don't have to worry about parents snooping anymore

Anything else I should add or that you'd like to know?

:p Ah, never heard of those books myself but they do sound interesting..that field is as well. We aren't nit picky here on intros, we just like to know a little more about people, so you don't need to add anymore than you're comfortable. ^_^ Hope you enjoy this site,

:p Anytime, and I hope that other members, and myself, can make you feel more comfortable about your AB/DL self. This is a place where you'll always be accepted.