Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex and Regression

Pulluplover

Default Sex and Regression

I am curious, for those that regress and wear kids clothes, what sex of kids clothes do you wear. Yours? The opposite? I really prefer girls clothes, and I have a hard time understanding why. I am Bi, but am truly attracted more to girls clothes. Maybe just more babyish? Or maybe just less Masculine?

Darn, I thought this was going to be more about me being called 'mommy' during the nasties.

I think you're thinking of 'gendered' clothing. The reason for you liking those things? I think it's because... well... girls tend to dress more innocently than boys during their baby/toddler years. A lot of girls' clothes are a lot more innocent-looking than boys' attire, because, as a society, we treat boys like little men. We say things like 'big boys don't cry' even when the kid's two years old and he just fell off a slide. (And then they grow up into emotionally-repressed men and we wonder why they're like that, derp.)

I, personally, am not an AB, but prefer boy's clothing when it comes to AB boys. Mostly the baby blue and brown combo, because it's sweet and innocent.

I'll have to admit, I prefer the girl clothing over the little boys. First of all, its adorable, and second, I enjoy dressing in woman's clothes in general.

The idea I get from regressing as a little girl is the idea of being spoiled and primp, having a collection of stuffed animals to cuddle with, and doing cute little cutesy to your caretaker. I enjoy embodying an innocent and sweet role as of that of a little girl, and it a real cozy sensation. I get a lot of satisfaction when I'm someone's little girl. ^_^

And yeah, I thought this would be about doing the nasty with the nanny. X3 When regressed, sex is often the last thing on my mind, but when a person gets "inappropriate" with me, I can't help but have a mix feeling of excitement, shame, and embarrassment. (Which feels good to me. )

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Darn, I thought this was going to be more about me being called 'mommy' during the nasties.

I think you're thinking of 'gendered' clothing. The reason for you liking those things? I think it's because... well... girls tend to dress more innocently than boys during their baby/toddler years. A lot of girls' clothes are a lot more innocent-looking than boys' attire, because, as a society, we treat boys like little men. We say things like 'big boys don't cry' even when the kid's two years old and he just fell off a slide. (And then they grow up into emotionally-repressed men and we wonder why they're like that, derp.)

I, personally, am not an AB, but prefer boy's clothing when it comes to AB boys. Mostly the baby blue and brown combo, because it's sweet and innocent.
    *nods* I tought this was just about that... I mean that's always fun.... XD

I prefer girl's as well..I don't own any but if I did, they would be the girly ones. So much cuter in my opinion. :p

I tend to buy women's overalls (what we call dungarees in the UK) on Ebay - ones with Winnie the Pooh on. Not because they're women's but because they're childish ... I also buy blue wellington boots and duffle coats or jackets. once again they tend to be for women, but only because the male equivalents tend to be in various shades of khaki ...

Being a girl, I prefer girl's clothes. I just love the cutesy stuff to be honest.

There are a few pieces of little boy clothing I would love to have big enough to fit me, though. Mostly stuff with animals on it.

Girls stuff for me, personally if I see a guy advertising it on the website I won't buy it (even if it's like sissy stuff). I like the whole pastel colour thing though, baby blue and pink all the way for me.

crazykittensmile

I definitely like AB clothing for baby girls, I'm not really interested in clothes that are too boyish. I have a couple of sleepers which are unisex, but mostly I go for things that are pink and pretty. That said, I am not a big fan of lace and satin and tafetta and too many frills. I sort of like unisex clothing (onesies, sleepers, rompers, dungarees etc) in girly colours/prints.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Girls stuff for me, personally if I see a guy advertising it on the website I won't buy it (even if it's like sissy stuff). I like the whole pastel colour thing though, baby blue and pink all the way for me.
    Even I like the sissy stuff, but I'm the same when a guy advertises it. Especially the ones that you can easily tell its a guy, it sorta turns me away from it. However, girly men whom wear it, I don't mind at all.

And actually, I wanna get me something pink and fluffy. X3