Thread: Beach Week

Default Beach Week

I just got back from a crazy beach week and I definitely partied with some chicks in diapers. I went to a few anything but clothes parties and most of the girls just wore diapers. I chose a handtowel. But while I was gone I got Lurker status(Ohh no) So I was wondering if any one else has some crazy beach week stories.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I went to a few anything but clothes parties and most of the girls just wore diapers.
    I've never heard of "Anything But Clothes-Parties" - sounds like something you'd find in places where many American students go for Spring Break.
    Why didn't you just go naked? Sounds like parties are those are nothing more than places to hook up for a night.

Peachy

P.S.: I've moved this to the Adult Babies forum as it sounds a bit more than innocent and places like that wouldn't let <18 year olds in anyway.

Explain beach week please.....

Although that sound sheck-a cool .Hook up with anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    Explain beach week please.....

Although that sound sheck-a cool .Hook up with anyone?

It's where you spend a week at a beach with like friends and partying and stuff...I've never been to one...

I spent a few weeks one time in Ft Lauderdale, but I didn't spend much time on the beach, I spent most of my time nurseing my hangovers, form being in the bars, it was after all spring break.

But that was a few lightyears ago......

Holy crap I would go NUTS if I was at a party with hot chicks wearing diapers, even if they were just decently attractive it would drive me nuts. I would defiantly be not leaving without a number, any girl with an open enough mind to wear diapers is cool in my book. If I was drinking, I would be afraid I would not be able to control myself, seriously, I would have to go releive some pressure in the bathroom to keep me under control, I think my testosterone levels are way higher than average sometimes.

I never been on a crazy beach week like that, with girls in diapers I mean. Athough when I went to Ocean City here for senior week after graduation, that was a really wild week. It was loads of fun, excluding the girl drama some girls were causing in my apartment. But I have seen pictures of girls at parties wearing diapers in like the website, webshots and other sites like that. Gives me hope to know at least there are some girls open minded about it.