Thread: Just overall in a Fantastic Mood

Default Just overall in a Fantastic Mood

Sorry, this is kinda a pointless thread, but I just wanted to say. Despite how horribly depressed I have been, Today was probably the happiest I have been in a long freaking time. I am in a very post happy mood.

I wish I could feel like this every day!

Let me explain why I am so incredibly happy! One of my best friend's was supposed to go to a hockey game, but the person he was supposed to go with bailed out on him. (His Dad) So who was the first person he called to see if he could go with him? ME!!!! It felt so great to know that he thought of me as the first person to call.

Is anyone else in a good or better mood?

Im in a fairly 'medium' mood at the moment. But I can tell you if a friend called me to offer a ticket to a hockey game I'd be pretty ecstatic too! (mostly cause I'm a hockey nut)

Glad to hear that your feeling well. Have a great time at the game and hanging out with your friend. Also, feel free to drop by the Hockey group here on ADISC if you need more hockey fix

Quote Originally Posted by paddedpants4me View Post
    Im in a fairly 'medium' mood at the moment. But I can tell you if a friend called me to offer a ticket to a hockey game I'd be pretty ecstatic too! (mostly cause I'm a hockey nut)

Glad to hear that your feeling well. Have a great time at the game and hanging out with your friend. Also, feel free to drop by the Hockey group here on ADISC if you need more hockey fix
    It was an awesome game Avs vs. Canucks, sadly the avs lost. I am a Wings fan but hate the Canucks. Then Im excited, I get to go to the Avs/Wings game on the 10th.

I have to check out the hockey group. Did not even know there was one!