Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Tell us about yourself, (e.g. Hobbies, interests, occupation, favourite sports ETC)

Well lets see, I'm a dl (always have been) I'm a huge football fan and one of my huge hobbies is riding my motorcycle (k6 gxsr 750) incase any other riders wanted to know. I'm a U.S. marine but i wont say what i do or where i work for obvious reasons.

As crazy boy said, we like to get to know are members more. :p It helps create a bond between you and the community and allows us to help and support each other to the highest degree. Welcome to adisc.

Well we have a little in common, GSXR 750 nice ride. USMC ??!! I also am an DL, Navy vet. (service connected disability ). If you would like to talk I'm here all the time. I hope you find that this place is as fun and informative as I do. Make friends and have fun. Look me up in the chat room.

I guess I like motorbikes, though Mah dad says i can't have one even when I'm old enough, he claims there too dangerous

I take it your a fan of knight rider then? (lol I'm probably stating the obvious XD)

Yeah i'm a fan of knightrider, i had a remote controlled kitt car as a kid