Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your first diaper memory.

Default Your first diaper memory.

Last edited by FastNSX; 04-Jan-2011 at 02:34.

I'm pretty sure there is a topic about this already. I see that you're new, it'd be nice if you visited the introduction section and made one. :p

I remember when I was 5 and my mother put me back in diapers for bedwetting. I remember they were cloth diapers and Gerber plastic pants. I was laying on the bed in my moms room and my older sister who was 7 at the time was there watching.

I remember my first time. I asked my dad to buy me a pack of goodnites for bedwetting and surprisingly he brought them over. I was so excited, as soon as i got in my room i put one on and it was an amazing feeling.

Your lucky...I started having my accidents and wetting at 11. My parents did not get me diapers, but a semi absorbant waterproof matresscover. I always wanted diapers like my younger siblings still had. I think I was 17 when I first bought adult diapers and put them on.

My first memory was when i was like 3 or 4 and still wet the bed.

I used goodnties and one day i randomly found a huggies pull up under their bed and begged them to let me use that one night

I guess mine would be when I swiped a couple pampers from my aunt's during the summer. I managed to attach them and had a bit of fun wearing them.

Before now the last memory i have was around when I was maybe 4. I just remember looking at the pull ups under my moms night table one afternoon.

i remember when i was about 6-7 my littlest bro was like 2 and "borrowed" a diaper and wore it guess thats how it might have started out for me

When I was 13 I got incontinence. doctors told my mom I should wear diapers
    My older sister made fun of me for a month then realized she was being mean