Thread: Getting REAL tired...

Default Getting REAL tired...

Of older people on the site bashing younger people for bringing the site down. Look I'm not just a young punk who hates old people. I just hate arguments with no weight. Accordingly I would like to point out a study that shows mental powers start to dwindle at 27 after peaking at 22, marking the start of old age, US research suggests.

If your over 27, you're mental capacity is inferior not superior to the young people. AGAIN, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but come on find a different scapegoat.

Brain Power Peaks at Age 27

Tenderheart

I would take a diminished IQ of 135 over a full capacity of a mind with a IQ or 90.
    I dunno seems like a weaj argument to me. Don't take the "get off my lawn" mentality to personally
    Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Butterfly Mage

Alex321: What are you talking about?!

It seems to me that Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Shakespeare, Carl Sagan, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Curie, Beethoven, Tolkien, Stephen King, Stephen Hawking, Martin Luther King Jr, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, and countless others seemed to continue to make important and valuable contributions to humanity long after age 27.

I have two books in print and they were both written after I turned 27.

How often do older members bash younger members, age-wise? In fact, most of the "bashing" is from people 15-25, while most people over 30 act as mediators in situations.

however, veteran members of the site get down on newbies because... frankly, everyone hates newbies. You'll grow out of it, eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    What are you talking about?!

It seems to me that Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Shakespeare, Carl Sagan, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Curie, Beethoven, Tolkien, Stephen King, Stephen Hawking, Martin Luther King Jr, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, and countless others seemed to continue to make important and valuable contributions to humanity long after age 27.

I have two books in print and they were both written after I turned 27.
    He's saying that people over 27 shouldn't automatically think they are better than younger people because they are older. I mean sure, you might have more life experience. But that doesn't mean we might not have the same views and opinions as you elders.

Peachy

Enough with the drama already. Grow up and get wise, then you can throw arguments around, especially as someone who joined the site less than 2 months ago. That's like moving into a country and within 2 months bad mouthing the government and telling them what to do. Get settled first, then start drama/arguments about what's wrong/right with the site.

Topic closed!

(is it just me, or is the new year off to a bad start with all the drama/lies/bullshit-threads I'Ve closed today? )