Thread: hello friends

BiggiePop

Default hello friends

i was looking for a nice community that i might like for my interests and i found you so i joined

i live in montana, usa. im a father of 2 wonderful children, i am recently divorced and i like diapers and scat.

hope to make many friends here

Welcome..We don't really discuss things such as scat here often, or really the diaper fetish in depth. This is a support community and we talk about other thing besides diapers..So what are your other interests? :p

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Coritou View Post
    Welcome..We don't really discuss things such as scat here often, or really the diaper fetish in depth. This is a support community and we talk about other thing besides diapers..So what are your other interests? :p
    I second that. Have a look at the sticky "cheat sheet to a great intro" in this forum. Secondly, it's best not to go into any detail about scat - threads of graphical descriptions of messing and the like get a swift backlash from the community and the mods. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with scat fetishism, indeed I think I may have such a fetish myself (not sure), just no graphic description here.
    So, welcome and hope you enjoy ADISC and find it useful.
    OmegaOne

Hi, err, user with a name I would rather not write in one of my post,

If you are going to stick around ADISC I strongly suggest you get a username change (you can either do it from your settings or, I believe, ask a mod for one). Names that are ABDL related are strongly disliked around here since they tell us nothing of its users. And not to disrespect you, but this is not a scat forum, so your name is doubly inappropriate.
    Also, keep in mind that this is not so much a fetish forum as it is a forum for people that are either AB, TB, DL, Baby/Little furs, incontinent or anyone that knows such person and/or is sympathetic to them. A big part of this community is helping teenagers cope with being any of the above. This means that all material posted on this website must be PG13. There is nothing wrong with having a scat fetish, just be aware that this is not the place to discus sexual acts in any sort of details.

Some of our valuable members here have made a bad first impression when they first became a member. Please read trough the rules and our mission statement, and if you think this community is a good fit for you I would recommend changing your username (don't make a new account, that's the highway to a permaban) and posting a new introduction where you talk more about the person behind the fetish.

~~Near