Thread: Allo me little droogies

Red face Allo me little droogies

Hey there im Alex your average kinky bi padded furry boi stuck in the Australian country making the best with what hes got.

Decided to join because hey there arent too many forums of this quality and i want in on the fun

Lol, hello there Lucid!

"Making the best with what you've got". Yeah, that's what ya gotta do sometimes! Welcome to the site; I'm a newbie too. They want you to add more details about yourself here so that everyone can get to know you as a person, not just a "kinky Australian guy", though. That's a fun intro, but try to describe yourself a little more.

Let's go have ourselves some ultraviolence. o.o

At least... I think that's where you were headed with this.

Also, you've provided so little information that I can't think of anything else to say. You should remedy that.

Quote Originally Posted by LucidLexie View Post
    Hey there im Alex your average kinky bi padded furry boi stuck in the Australian country making the best with what hes got.

Decided to join because hey there arent too many forums of this quality and i want in on the fun
    Well, the reason we're of this quality is because we have very high standards for newbies! We want to know about the non-diaper stuff. Your hobbies, interests, favourite hot beverage, that sort of stuff.

So... tell us some more!

Recently I posted a sex-postols clip with Mr. Vicious doing a voice over, and it reminded me of nothing so much as Alex speaking, O my droogs... about 3 minutes in

"Call all hippies boring old farts and set light to them"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvn-PEHuv9w

More eh? well big music lover, mainly trip hop, electronica etc, love the nightlife and clubbing as well as underground scenes be they are our subcultures, obsessed with sociology and psychology and just human behavious in general, cant think of anymore atm but thats because ive had too much baileys :p.

Quote Originally Posted by LucidLexie View Post
    More eh? well big music lover, mainly trip hop, electronica etc, love the nightlife and clubbing as well as underground scenes be they are our subcultures, obsessed with sociology and psychology and just human behavious in general, cant think of anymore atm but thats because ive had too much baileys :p.
    Ahhh Bailyes Ever tried the mint stuff? Amazing!

I studied Psychology and Sociology to 1st year at uni level. It was banging, but then I dropped out. Still hold a passing interest though!

Welcome to ADISC!

Thanks :3 and yeah the mint stuff is divine and im looking foward to my upcoming first year of my bachelors in social sciences to study sociology etc

Hey Lucid, welcome to ADISC from a fellow padded Aussie!