Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro

Cool Intro

Hi, I'm a 22-year-old gay male, and a diaper lover.

Some more info about me, in list form:
    1. I'm a current college student, and am set to graduate in about 6 months.
    2. I have a wide variety of interests/hobbies, including gaming (board games, card games, computer games, video games, etc.), reading, watching TV, watching movies, watching certain sports, listening to music, and going to concerts.
    3. I'm interested in meeting other gay men, preferably those close to me in age, who enjoy wearing diapers.

I can't think of any other information to include right now, so if you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. Thanks. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

ETA: This post isn't intended to be a creepy "want-ad," as I'm not looking for dating, just for friendship.
    Last edited by ghostman109; 02-Jan-2011 at 12:00.

Well it's good you shared your hobbies; but this is NOT a dating site! It's against the rules to publicly post locations and 'want-ads' everywhere around here, and it's also rather... creepy. This site is intended for a younger audience, and thus, your post is... shall I say, invalid?

-Mikey

This post wasn't intended to be a "want-ad." I'm not looking for dating, just for friendship. If you want me to delete this post and re-post another introduction, that's fine with me.

I just edited the post. Let me know if I'm in violation of any other rules.
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Jan-2011 at 18:23. Reason: merging posts.

Now it's better. You're not breaking any more rules far as I'm aware; welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostman109 View Post
    3. I'm interested in meeting other gay men, preferably those close to me in age, who enjoy wearing diapers.

This post wasn't intended to be a "want-ad." I'm not looking for dating, just for friendship. If you want me to delete this post and re-post another introduction, that's fine with me.
    If you're just looking for friendship, why does their sexual orientation matter? Do you have something AGAINST straight people?

On a side note: saying that "this is not a want-ad", but posting your age, sex, current employment (i.e. student), itemised summary of interests, followed by saying that you only want people who you could be attracted to sexually... how is that NOT posting a want-ads?

P.S. Want-ads don't necessarily mean you want a date. Wanting to meet a friend is still a "want-ad". Meetups are generally confined to the more veteran members.

No, I don't have something against straight people, but I'm looking to meet/talk to other gay men for friendship. I don't see why that's such a problem, but again, I can delete the post if you want me to.

Overall, I think you're reading way too much into this thread. I'm not trying to be creepy, I'm just trying to meet like-minded people. Chill out.

No, I don't have something against straight people, but I'm looking to meet/talk to other gay men for friendship. I don't see why that's such a problem, but again, I can delete the post if you want me to.
    So how is saying you ONLY want meet gay men different than a straight guy saying he ONLY wants to meet/talk to straight girls? Why should someone's sexual orientation affect whether or not you'll be friends with them? What reasons do you have to single out gay companions if you only want to be friends?

Other gay men and I share the experience of being a sexual minority. With them, I'm often able to talk openly about things that I don't talk to many straight people about, e.g. LGBT rights and LGBT activism, both of which I'm interested in.

Other gay men and I share the experience of being a sexual minority. With them, I'm often able to talk openly about things that I don't talk to many straight people about, e.g. LGBT rights and LGBT activism, both of which I'm interested in.
    And straight people can't get involved in either of those issues? That's like saying only women know anything about feminism, or that only black people fight for black rights. Anyone can be involved in those issues, and saying that you don't want to talk to someone because they aren't the same sexual orientation as you is just a tad discriminatory.

Yes, anyone can be involved with those issues, but straight people are less likely to know/understand/be involved in those issues. I also didn't say, "I don't ever want to talk to/interact with straight people," I said that I'm interested in meeting/talking to other gay men for friendship. That's different.