Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult baby friendly (real) baby items

Default Adult baby friendly (real) baby items

After coming across my first reasonable volume (it is bigger than a can of Coka-Cola) baby bottle I was wondering has anyone else stumbled across any real baby items as found in baby or high-street stores that would do the same job (reasonably well) for an adult or teen baby?

The bottle I found was a MAM 330ml/11.5fl.oz. baby bottle on the Babies-R-Us website, in stock.

So anyone got any good finds?

Oooh, those bottles look awesome.

I'm not sure about the baby items since I don't get much of a chance to peruse them in person.

I do know that, for me at least, the Thermos Funtainers are great. I've got a set of Hello Kitty ones and I use them all the time. The bottle actually holds just about the right amount of liquid and the food jar is pretty roomy. I stuffed a bunch of cookies into the jar this morning and I think I got about six full sized Oreos in it. They're really geared more towards toddlers than babies though.

those bottles are cute!.

Well I believe that non-orthodontic *cherry* nipples on pacis..are longer than the usual orthodontic kind. (take a look at my gallery of paci collections to see)

Those Thermos Funtainers seem to have a number of adult/teen geared designs as well, they're pretty cool.

Also that's great tip with the pacis ^_^

Thatbis a beastly bottle, I'm gonna have to look for one of those.

oh I forgot to add, theres a pacifier called Nuby a cherry shaped one...Ive never tried it but it looks good ..because the nipple is long.
    That too, and if ur into bottles. Tommee Tippee makes good ones

I happen to like the Nuby soft-spout sippy cups. Although I would be lying to say the "babyish" appeal is there; but there is a utilitarian side, too. I like to keep a cup of water next to my bed when I sleep and these keep the bugs out and keep me from spilling water all over myself in the middle of the night.

Cups and Spouts < Nuby Products | Nby

Likewise, Klean Kanteen makes a pretty good bottle adapter to allow Avent baby bottle nipples or sippy cup spouts to be adapted to the Klean Kanteen bottle...

Amazon.com: Klean Kanteen 12 oz Stainless Steel Sippy: Sports & Outdoors

Way cool!

Quote Originally Posted by inpampers View Post
    Likewise, Klean Kanteen makes a pretty good bottle adapter to allow Avent baby bottle nipples or sippy cup spouts to be adapted to the Klean Kanteen bottle...

Amazon.com: Klean Kanteen 12 oz Stainless Steel Sippy: Sports & Outdoors

Way cool!
    Oh neat! I had no idea you could get adapters that turned those into bottles. I'm going to have to check into those some more.

I just got my C-air yesterday ( with a load of other stuff see my blog), I could swear it's probably better for t(w)eens than it is for 9 month olds it's really wide fitting and longer than any other pacis I have to compare it to

Also I ordered the "wrong" spare teats (I assumed standard neck but ordered wide) however they're fast flow (level 4) and have lead me to the discovery of the avent 330ml bottles I'm going to get one next time I get a chance.