Thread: Too late.

Default Too late.

Currently there is a toddler staying here. She just got off of bottles and onto sipper cups. There were still two bottles lurking around and I was planning on sneaking them off since they'd been sitting so long there was dust on them. I figured no one would ask where they went. My plan was to clean them up really really well and put them to use.

I even found a new bottle nipple in the kitchen that I was going to use for them.

I finally had the opportunity to snag the bottles today but when I checked...they were gone. My only guess is that someone threw them out.

I'm so annoyed at myself.

Has anyone else ever tried to swipe things like that from kids who were no longer using them?

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Currently there is a toddler staying here. She just got off of bottles and onto sipper cups. There were still two bottles lurking around and I was planning on sneaking them off since they'd been sitting so long there was dust on them. I figured no one would ask where they went. My plan was to clean them up really really well and put them to use.

I even found a new bottle nipple in the kitchen that I was going to use for them.

I finally had the opportunity to snag the bottles today but when I checked...they were gone. My only guess is that someone threw them out.

I'm so annoyed at myself.

Has anyone else ever tried to swipe things like that from kids who were no longer using them?

LOL YES! definitely.

My little baby cousin would come over .. I was 5 years old at the time, and Ide take his diapers. and when my sister was born, I took her bottles too xD

But some places even corner stores sell baby bottles at like 2 dollars...perhaps one day you can get one somewhere cheap and bring it back home in a backpack or something?

v_v yeah, had this happen when I was 15 or so my grandmother had some older bottles for sale during a garage sale..She said she was going to throw them out if they didn't sell and I was too late to get to them before she threw them away.

I had the option to take the plastic pants that I presumably wore when I was a kid from a box of old baby stuff in the garage one day. However I opted against doing anything like that. I do know that I wore pampers phases for boys while potty training though. :p

i first got into wearing nappies when there was 2 of the biggest sized in the bathroom cupboard
    started it all off