Thread: Woo games?

Default Woo games?

So Santa brought me a wii for Christmas. One of my friends gave me a $50 gift card to best buy, so I am going to use this card to buy a game. I am going this afternoon.
    Any suggestions for good wii games? My wii came with wii sports and wii sports resort with wii motion plus.
    I'm happy so report that I have enough vision to play most of the games
    I was sorta worried I would sucks at all of the games for this reason.

Anyway, any suggestions for games?

If you are a zelda fan then buy The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. For anything Mario... Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 or Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. I am a bit chubby so I have Wii Fit Plus which is really good. Those are all I can think of... Hope this helped.

I suggest Okami. That game is really fun and more so on the Wii.
    It is also one not allot of people played apparently...
    Hate it when that happens to some games.

Donkey Kong Country Returns, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or Mario Kart.

It really depends on what kind of game you like.

I have a whole list of Wii games that I want but I cannot afford at the moment. I keep the list though, so I'll remember what games I really wanted.

I just got Super Mario Galaxy yesterday but I haven't had a chance to play it. (I got it used as an extra Christmas present and that's fine with me!)

My favorite Wii games are the Trauma Center ones. But that does not mean I would recommend them to anybody who just got a Wii.

Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of the New World is a solid JRPG, if that's your kind of thing.

Resident Evil 4 is a classic, but if gore makes you squirm, avoid it at all costs.

Bully - Scholarship Edition is a lot of fun to play with the Wii controller, though. Yeah, I guess I'll recommend that one.

I'll also recommend A Boy and His Blob, which is one of the best 2D platformers I have come across in years.

Oh, if you're into medical stuff at all, Trauma Team is really fun (although you probably aren't, LOL)
    And Okami someone already mentioned, and also Muramasa: The Demon Blade is good.
    But my all time favorite Wii game is: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, although it is kind of an anime nerd game ^_^

I couldent find the bully-scholarship edition, t sounds like fun. I got deca games and glacier 3.