Thread: Just how 'descreet' is the packaging?

Default Just how 'descreet' is the packaging?

I normally just buy Depends Fitted Maximum from Walgreens, and those have worked pretty well for me and my (small) budget. I have recently been wanting to splurge and buy some higher quality 24/7's, Bambinos, XP Medical, etc... Since I live with my parents (on breaks) or a roomate (at college), how discreet is the packaging. I know they say it is a plain brown box, but I was also wondering what might be printed on the FedEx/UPS label, that might not be under their control. Thanks!

They are both very discreet all you will see on the ones from Bambino is ((TBHG and there address)) as with XP Medical I think it is the same way but with a different company name so you should be okay both ship in brown blank boxes

Xp med is very discreet. I just ordered a few packs of diapers on Sunday, and they were at my door waiting for me Tuesday when I got home from work. (I live in Ohio).