Thread: New to ADISC

Red face New to ADISC

Hello,

My name is max. I am an AB and a babyfur. I am also a writer. I love music and cant go a day without at least 3 hours of it. There is a lot more to me but im an answering questions kind of guy and if i tell you to much i wont have an questions will i? ask away ill answer as honestly as i feel comfertable to....please make it interesting dont hold back make me answer the tough questions first then the easy questions...consider it a game.

OmegaOne

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here,
    OmegaOne

hello max, i am a babyfur too, a grey raccoon. brightheart is just my avatar.
    I'd like to know what being an AB means to you, Max. Do you wear diapers - if so, is it just for fun, do you try to regress when you wear them? as you are a babyfur, i'd think you'd like cartoons too. I enjoy watching any kids shows that have furry characters in them. very different stuff too, i like younger kid shows like kipper as well as saturday morning stuff like digimon. Do you have any shows you like to watch?
    don't tell all the other furries this, but the fandom is a great place to meet other ABs. Just be very discreet about diapers around other furs; we tend to be very uncomfortable about open expression (besides fursuit related paws/ears/tails). Drama will be made out of anything AB related, unfortunately, but it's just the way of things.

AWSOME MY FIRST QUESTION!! ok to answer your question im going to first ask that you have an open mind before continueing to read the rest of this post. Being an AB i do wear diapers but i get no sexual gratification from them. I do try to regress when im in them but i act like a toddler anyways so yea its easy lol. To me being an AB means (and thank you for asking suck a complicated question) returning to a life of simplicity and absolute love. Its returning to a time when you were purely innocent and completely happy. For me being an AB is more than just diapers pacis and bottles, its about getting back something that is lost with age. I never lost my imagination wich is a good thing and i also never lost that constant curiosity for the unknown wich isnt a good thing sometimes but hey no ones perfect. To answer your second question DIGIMON ROCKS!!! i also love the avatar series and many others, including but no limited to: The little instines, Arthur, Hey Arnold, and almost any anime such as naruto and bleach. ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonpup View Post
    To me being an AB means (and thank you for asking suck a complicated question) returning to a life of simplicity and absolute love. Its returning to a time when you were purely innocent and completely happy. For me being an AB is more than just diapers pacis and bottles, its about getting back something that is lost with age.
    very good explanation of the infantalist mindset. I like philosophizing about this kind of stuff, trying to learn more about my kid side and how to bring it out of me. It's sometimes confusing to be this way, you know, so basic stuff like this is good to hear

I agree that being AB is more than the materials you surround yourself with. It's just the easiest way there, but to really feel regressed you have to find that mindset. I, and others, get so caught up with finding the new diaper jammies or paci that sometimes it takes you out of the role, as if you are being a caretaker for yourself. Your state of mind is really the most important thing

Hey, welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll find *most* people here friendly and helpful ^^