Thread: Website Bug And Rename

Default Website Bug And Rename

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm not new to the site, and this profile isn't. For the past few days I have been wanting to delete my profile. After trying to send a PM and several posts on this website, I have found no such way to delete my profile, so I did the next best way, I changed my user information including profile picture and avatar (and various other little things). I changed my user name to my real name because I want to be more my self than someone else.

I plan on coming here more often and making more posts.

Yeah... No one probably knows who I am, so It's kinda like talking to a wall.
    Thanks, whoever reads this!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post

No one probably knows who I am, so It's kinda like talking to a wall.
    Thanks, whoever reads this!
    It is? Maybe I would have said thanks to whoever replies more than thanks to whoever reads it , but whatever

By talking to a wall do you mean like an internet message board kind of wall? If you mean talking to a regular wall, then not unless they talk back to you...

The way to deal with all that stuff related to your profile would be to post a thread in requests forum, where it will catch the eyes of people best equipped to help: staff. Our staff are friendly, approachable, and expert.

As to knowing who you are: no, not in terms of real life personally identifying stuff, that is the point.

n terms of your likes, dislikes, sense of humor, family situation, needs, wants and favorite comedians - personality stuff, and support-related kinds of things, no not yet, but I would like to; at least I assume I would like to, until I find out any different, and the same for you qua me. (yay I said qua. I can die happy.)

So onward with the many posts you promised... I am all ears. Well, I am all mouth but some ears too.

When I mean talking to a wall, I kinda refer more to, like, talking to my computer screen, or making a post that gets no views. Undiscovered, if you will.

Welcome to Adisc. Can you tel ous something more about you self?

I am happy that you like the site and plan to stay her whit us.

I read your post, I discovered you. tHE MORE GRIST FOR THE MILL, THE MORE WE HAVE TO REPLY TO OR ABOUT the less wall-like we become.

Well, Most of the time I'm on places like youtube and funnyjunk. WHen I want to be creative, I'll play up a tune on my MicroKORG. I also play other instruments like guitar and other piano works. I also enjoy taking pictures and making videos.

You can find my music here: Husky101's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I like your (miniKorg) music.

And I really like you linking to it, instead of just saying "I do x, y and z... I drive a "thing" and race it on weekends in "x" class, after which I like to do "y"

I decided you get a rep point for doing just that as an example for all newbies: show us your machinima! Post the babyfur art you make! Pix vids, EXAMPLES!! you marathoners, show us yer Nikes!

On another note - you put what appears to be your real name on your sound clips site; This is usually ill-advised and it invites people to cross-index personal info they have on you for nefarious purposes. There exist people who would pick on you or me or any of us just because we are who we are, an easy target, and vulnerable to ridicule and exposure, for whom much of the public would not have sympathy: thinking us weirdos, nutjobs, pedos, or simply in a mob mentality, when a few people gang up on the Negro, the queer, the Commie, the ex-convict, the dl the rest of the normally decent law-abiding sorts will join in or cheer from the sidelines. And it is my opinion that we should all here have the attitude that if one is picked on this is an offence - directly - to all of us.

We have enemies: without names, to whom we are "fair game" for no reason other than that we are vulnerable. They parody, expose, taunt, steal identities from, post personal information about - just because they can, and it suits their sense of humor. They are legion. And dangerous.

As said in the movie Pulp Fiction,

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
    Per that, Adisc is the blessed one...

But evil men are out there; and I, for one, do not wish you to be the next "Wetrabbit."

So when we post about ourselves - and say and show who we are, we can still do so without making it trivially easy to track us down.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 30-Dec-2010 at 18:11.

Welcome! Now, what about that video camera? Did you really make it? :P

No,... I actually didn't think it would be my side avatar, I was thinking of the signature at the time. I have a lot to learn, believe me.