Thread: 'Ello

Smile 'Ello

I made this account a while back, but never got into it for some reason. Regardless of that status, I still feel I need to introduce of course. I'm dragon, blah blah blah, I like tacos, blah blah blah, I want to make some new friends plox, I love people. I've liked diapers for as long as I can remember, dating back to right after I got out of them 24/7. I would always be so happy at night (I wet the bed for many many moons) when I could slip a pull-up on and go to sleep. When I stopped wetting, I slowly gained more recreational interest in diapers. I began looking up sites, and eventually found that I was not alone. Accepting this, I went on to further my pursuits of diapers. It started out with me nicking diapers from my church nursery. I stopped that, the guilt rising, and was on hiatus for a while. Now I'm at an impass of buying diapers. Seeing as how it's summer there's a greater chance of me being seen buying diapers by classmates and the sort. WAHH! Is frustrating, though, I can cope for now. Back on track, 'Ello and all that, I hope I have fun.

Howdy, PS Dragons are Great

Nice to meet you. Just wanted to send out a big welcome.

(LG's floppy Drag pokes head out) snort hello (puff of smoke)

Welcome to ADISC, dragon. Have fun.

Welcome back Dragon and welcome! Personally, I'm afraid of Dragons but if your a nice one that's cool!