Thread: New Introduction

Default New Introduction

Hi Everyone.

My name is Ella and Im just new to this site.
    Im 24/female/australian and like to wear diapers on my days off work and sometimes outside (but im very afraid of being found out!).
    I use adisc alot to look up ideas and scenarios to put myself in when wearing diapers and love the community here.
    Im hoping I can find someone on here who could help encourage me to wear diapers more and make me use the diapers more for their intended purposes.
    Dont hesitate to PM me anytime.

Love Always

Ella

Hi welcome to the site, Ella! Its cool to see people from Australia on here! Its pretty amazing to know people from all around the world liking to act like a baby or liking diapers!

Maybe you should PM ME some time and we can chat! Haha. Just kidding, I will PM you sometime soon.

you girls have a special avantage over we males... : the skirt. Full llength, kilt, mini... makes it easier to pad or unpad at will and in inconvenient places, no? That is how I would start... cause you can always nip in a public lav if you get too freaked and decide you are too nervous to keep it up... especially if you are wet.

I used to be nervous too... very... and one thing I did was wear what we call rain pants: they are made of a thin nylon and go over regular pants for being in the rain; and the beauty is the make a swishing crinkling sound that hides other crinkling...

It sounds like you have diaper punishment or forced diapering ideas in your head... and don't get me wrong, I think these are wonderful things to contemplate. But this being a mixed forum of kids and part-time grown ups, kinky rp chat isn't hugely appropriate, even though these sorts of things are on the minds of half the 14 yo's here.

Warning: you do realize that there are maybe 10 times the number of straight guys who want a diapered gal as there are straight gals seeking a guy? Gals get flooded with responses... some of which are from very desperate guys who won't take no for an answer...

There's nothing wrong with your stated ambitions of seeking encouragement to wear more and more openly; I wish you more and greater happiness, and had I known creatures such as you existed when I was young it would have blown my mind and kept me up at night for sure... but hooking up for online rp is a little off Adisc's mission statement; could I suggest fetlife as a good place to try?

That said, have you thought of a cloth diaper over your disposable, plastic pants over that: then when you are out in public you might have less worry over wet spots showing what you are up to, especially behind you where others can see before you do? I wrote a song about that...

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...n-where-2.html - post 26

I would love to see you stay and get all the ideas we may provide you... we have a lot of them to offer. And I would love to hear how things go for you
    Last edited by Raccoon; 30-Dec-2010 at 07:17.

Welcome. :p So what else are you into? More is talked about on this forum than AB/DL things so it'd be nice to know a little more about you.

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl86 View Post
    Hi Everyone.

My name is Ella and Im just new to this site.
    Im 24/female/australian and like to wear diapers on my days off work and sometimes outside (but im very afraid of being found out!).
    I use adisc alot to look up ideas and scenarios to put myself in when wearing diapers and love the community here.
    Im hoping I can find someone on here who could help encourage me to wear diapers more and make me use the diapers more for their intended purposes.
    Dont hesitate to PM me anytime.

Love Always

Ella
    Welcome to ADISC!

Here on ADISC, we like to get to know one another as people, not just diaper-wearers. This involves telling us some of your non-*B/DL interests. However, I noticed that you did not mention any non-*B/DL interests either in your introduction or on your profile. Could you share some of them with us, please?

Also, while your post does not blatantly ask if anyone would be interested in meeting-up or dating, it does seem somewhat similar to a personal/dating ad, which are against the rules. For example, you mention your age/sex/location (a common feature of personal ads) and that you want to "find someone to encourage you to wear diapers" (which sounds like you're looking for some kind of private contact). Instead of asking for private contact as a new member with only one post, create a thread(s) in the Diaper Talk forum.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Welcome to ADISC!

Here on ADISC, we like to get to know one another as people, not just diaper-wearers. This involves telling us some of your non-*B/DL interests. However, I noticed that you did not mention any non-*B/DL interests either in your introduction or on your profile. Could you share some of them with us, please?

Also, while your post does not blatantly ask if anyone would be interested in meeting-up or dating, it does seem somewhat similar to a personal/dating ad, which are against the rules. For example, you mention your age/sex/location (a common feature of personal ads) and that you want to "find someone to encourage you to wear diapers" (which sounds like you're looking for some kind of private contact). Instead of asking for private contact as a new member with only one post, create a thread(s) in the Diaper Talk forum.
    Well said, that man. Well explained - past the "this is not a dating site" response. It had a personal touch - referring to specifics in op's post. Keep up the good work.

Hi Ella, welcome to ADISC from a fellow aussie! This is a great community for ABDL's if you haven't already guessed. I haven't seen many female aussies on here (I hope you don't get hassled too much!). Hope to see you in and amongst the many threads here .

Hiya Ella and greetings from a Sydneysider.

Welcome from Queensland here! Fruit picking at the moment so entertaining myself by going on these forums, hope your well and enjoying 2011