Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purposely wetting the bed?

Default Purposely wetting the bed?

I bought a mattress protector, then for the first time in probably 50 years I just let go in bed in just my undies and a t-shirt. Got my undies completely soaked and the shirt hal soaked. How liberating! I have wet in bed wearing a diaper, but this was even better; of course I like wetting my pants as much as wetting a diaper. Anyone else like this?

Wetting pants is always fun... It feels so wrong and shameful, and yet so much fun...

Maybe the shameful feeling is what makes it feel so good.

I like to stand infront of the mirror and watch the 'fingers' run down my inseam as they spread :3

it's not for me. :p I don't really like the cleanup but I'm still a bed wetter so if I don't have a diaper on and it's just one of those nights I really can't help it. v_v

You are describing watersports. To each his own. I'm into watersports, but not to the extent that I would pee in bed unpadded.

I tried it once, and while it was kind of fun to lay in a puddle, cleanup was a huge pain... I think I'm going to stick with diapers (with a matress protector in case of leaks)

That doesn't sound very good to me. Wetting the bed on purpose...wetting diapers for fun is one thing, i can understand that. But wetting the bed, how messy, not even animals would do that...oh wait im wrong, humans are animals.

I think I have leaked enough from a goodnite before to qualify as this experience. I thought I was drowning My mommy(wife) wasnt to appreciative either as she had to do alot of laundry after =)

I feel for her :/ I have to do my own a lot..

I never wet the bed on purpose, as much as I'd absolutely love to I only have occasional monthly accidents I prefer a wet diaper to wet pants anyway, I haven't peed the bed on purpose since one time when I was like 4 and could t be bothered to get up LOL

I don't wet on purpose but I do however wet the bed and occasional leaks happen...and yes cleanup is a pain...also if you leak and get all wet i wake up shivering cold....that's me though...