Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which brand is the thickest and most baby-ish looking?

Default Which brand is the thickest and most baby-ish looking?

Erm I'm sure theres thousands of threads similar to this question but I also want to know which brand has the most potential for waddling in >.<.

The thickest diaper would probably be cloth, but if you want disposables you could get something like ABU cushies or bambino teddies (whatever they're called, haha)

Bambino being the better of quality between the two I've heard. From wearing, Bambinos are pretty thick.

Pulluplover

Bambinos are gigantic. But I felt they were so large that they crossed over into not feeling babyish enough. I am waiting on some small Cushies, which appear to be smaller and more babyish, while still adding the bulk of a real diaper between the legs.(and better babyish print) I hope my preliminary evaluation is correct.

Between the two, I prefer the bambino diapers. Cushies do have the more babyish print, but they aren't nearly as thick or absorbant. They aren't very absorbant at all to be honest (cushies). They leak around the legs after only one and a half wettings whereas Bambinos can last me up to three full wettings.

You live in the UK, so i'd say Cuddlz are the best option.

Dry 24/7 are the thickest disposable, by far.

IF you want a disposable, you probably won't have to "waddle" while wearing one as it comes. You will probably have to use stuffers, if you want to achieve that, or wear multiple at the same time... though this is from what I heard, so my advice might not be very valid.... :X

heh cuddlz it is I guess, damn you UK and your poor taste in imports :p

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    IF you want a disposable, you probably won't have to "waddle" while wearing one as it comes. You will probably have to use stuffers, if you want to achieve that, or wear multiple at the same time... though this is from what I heard, so my advice might not be very valid.... :X
    Nah, an X Plus will bow your legs out - maybe not as much as cloth (being that you can layer that to your heart's content), but it will bow your legs out.