Thread: plastic pants

Cool plastic pants

Hi to you all , Im a new member from Southampton -England . my Life-long interest has always been babys plastic pants , Ive never been able to fathom it out why I have such an love &interest . Im not in to wearing diapers . my love for the pants goes back to a young boy of about 9 or ten yrs old when I saw a pair of Plastic pants on a neighbours clothes line . The temptation got to much ,and one night after dark i toke them from the line . The smell and tecture was just too much , So it started , in the last two years since finding that you can buy them from the internet ,behind my wifes back Ive brought them , i must have close to the region of about thirty pairs -all colours . I wear themm under my jeans , I alway hand wash them & towel dry , and use talcolm powder ,that prevents the sticking to your butt , also it makes them inflate lovlie feeling . I hope you can except me onto these forum pages

Hello and welcome to ADISC!
    Your introduction, although an interesting story, did not tell us anything about you. We want to know you as a person, not as plastic pants. Don't worry - focusing entirely on diapers/regression/plastic pants etc. is a very common mistake. Have a read of the stickies at the top of the Greetings forum. Sorry if this sounds like a rant.
    Once again, welcome to ADISC!