Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omfg... lol

Default omfg... lol

I know this is a bit late for a christmas post, but figured it'd be an amusing topic.

My brothers know I've been trying to get in shape through working out and doing martial arts, so as a gift for christmas, one of them got me the dreaded SHAKE-WEIGHT!

After staring at it in confusion for a bit i almost considered using it because i'm sure it produces good results. However, I cannot be lifing weights with my guy friends, then pull out a shake weight so i can 'Get Huge!'. I'm sorry. But that just doesn't fly. LMAO!

Ahahaha, that is freaking hilarious dude and so very wrong. He obviously has a good sense of humor, but yeah, for your own good don't use that thing or at least not in public view. *shudders*

I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I first saw a TV commercial for that thing. It must be selling well as a gag gift or something because its made it to the shelves of our local Targét store.

After watching the last episode of South Park, I will never look at a Shake Weight the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by bomb851 View Post
    After watching the last episode of South Park, I will never look at a Shake Weight the same again.
    You could look at it innocently before southpark?

I was never able to look at it without perverted thoughts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nailbunny View Post
    You could look at it innocently before southpark?

I was never able to look at it without perverted thoughts lol
    lol same with me, which made it all the more awkward showing that thing to my family christmas morning while they tried to get me to test it out.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who looked at the commercials and laughed for all the wrong reasons.

Especially the one with the woman in it. The fact that she was smiling so much was a source of amusement. Then my family asked me what was so funny and I had to point out that it looked like she was doing something else.