Thread: Hello! </generic greeting>

Cool Hello! </generic greeting>

Hey everyone, faulie here! I found this forum recently, having just gotten back into touch with my diapered side again, and loved the community; I just had to be a part of it!

As you might be able to tell, I'm another one of those dastardly padded puppies! Until I revealed my babyfur side to my girlfriend a few days ago, I'd locked my poor puppy side away for years out of embarrassment. I've now begun the long journey of accepting and loving myself and my diapers, and my girlfriend supports me all the way. I couldn't be happier!

Aside from that, you might see from my FA page that I'm a bit of an artist! I've loved to draw all of my life, though my skill isn't what it could be if I had some formal training...still, I try my best! I'm also really into science and learning about this vast and mysterious universe we find ourselves in. My current personal hero is Carl Sagan. Watch his TV series 'Cosmos' on Hulu or Netflix if you can, it's amazing! I'm also a drummer, though I am once again self-taught and thus not so good.

You guys probably didn't need all of that info, but you got it anyway. Nya!

Welcome Faulie,
    I'm new too just joined a couple days ago, as I too revealed to my Fiancee a half a week ago, she is still trying to understand, but she is also accepting.

Your personal hero is also one of mine, but seems you are a tad more versed in his works then I. The world lost one of it's greatest lights, when he passed.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy it here,