Thread: Quotes that you like, but dont know where they are from

Cool Quotes that you like, but dont know where they are from

The title basicly explains itself. If you know where someone's quotes are from, feel free to QUOTE them (I'm hilarious! ) and say where the quote or quotes are from! So I will start off by posting two of my favorites!

"If we'd only stayed together, I might not have fallen apart, but the words you served destroyed my planet, I stall before I start, I stall before I start anything at all"

"So I will understand if you don't stay, they say I'm great at first but then the magic fades into an awful hue dismal views and pessimistic atitude"

The quotes kinda go together so I'm not sure if they are from something related to eachother or what, but I like them none-the-less.

my favorite anonymous quote is, "The man who says the least is listened to the most."

or whoever invented the phrase "Carpe Diem"... I really try to live my life by that phrase =)

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Just thought of my other favorite quote! "Ignorance is Bliss." It has so much truth to it. The irony however, is that you don't understand it until it's too late and your ignorance is gone.

I have two funny quotes that I remember I liked because they gave me a good laugh.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." and "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

Two of my all time favorite quotes are:

"Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, Today's the Day"

"Thank a teacher if you can read this. Thank a veteran if you're reading this in English."

The last one really isn't a quote, but I think it gets the message across.