Thread: Hi there... *creepy smile*

Default Hi there... *creepy smile*

Hi! My names Matt and as you can tell from my user name, I think depends suck!!! I hope most of you sane diaper lovers agree! But even though I think they suck sweaty buttholes, I've never used any other diaper...

I've been trying to find a way to get abenas or molicares, but no luck. Even though there is like 5 medical stores in my town. :P

I'm one of the biggest nerds you will ever have the pleasure of talking to.. :P
    I'm so much of a nerd that I used to make machinimas (YouTube videos based off of videogames) Yes real interesting I know... :P
    Music is basically my whole life. I like most genres but I favor screamo and post hardcore music. Yes I am aware that is not the most popular genre but I don't think there is anything better than jumping around my room listening to Alesana or Escape the Fate (which was better with Ronnie radke) that last statement is debatable if you know what I'm talking about but whatever... :P
    I play guitar and scream and am currently mastering an EP me and my friend Alex are doing mainly to start a band... :P

I noticed that I've been using a lot of :P faces in this crappy topic.

My favorite movie is Hot Rod.
    "Did you reinforce the take off ramp?"
    "No we didn't have time."
    "....Cool...."

Btw I'm only 14 and mainly a DL not an AB...

Last thing I want you people to know is that wrote this topic on my iPod touch. So don't judge the terrible grammar/spelling...
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Dec-2010 at 04:04. Reason: merging posts.

well I am glad I read your post: it gets one rep point...

Hi! My names Matt and as you can tell from my user name, I think depends suck!!! I hope most of you sane diaper lovers agree! But even though I think they suck sweaty buttholes, I've never used any other diaper..
    sucking sweaty buttholes is a nice enough turn of phrase but a tad over the top for your intro... I mean your identity is based around your dislike for a brand, which you stuck with? You want us to know you as dependssuckUK? You want every person who reads your intro to know you by failure to get better than depends?

[this is a strong hint to edit]

Remember an intro is the first and often the main thing we know about you.

Maybe I should be clearer: this site is all about who you are, not about ranting at a company; we are NOT "IHATEVIRGINMOBILE.com" or such. We are a community of diaper-wearers who help each other out and listen to one another's screamo demos; I am an ancient furry dl myself; I was once your age so we have that in common.

It is a pity many people will be put off by your depends rant, and failed shopping attempts not to mention your generic throwaway name You are highly expressive: I can hear you bellowing through your words, not in any sort of monotone at all.

NVM your age: you are intelligent, expressive, and a damn sight more interesting than your name suggests. I want to hear more from you, listen to your album, watch your machinima... but you might not post any of it if you get ignored, which is why I gently suggest and cajole to pick a better name, and rant on the suckiness of Depends elsewhere; diaper talk would be a good place; maybe diaper reviews in the articles section...

Into screamo AND other genres? Machinimaker, are you? You really should stick around; I think you've a lot to offer and will find friends here, certainly a willing if partly deaf audience.

my free advice is to request a name change to something you want to be known as, (and not Matt 284 please) and take your depends rant/story/complaints to teenbaby and start a thread there on it, maybe even asking for advice on where and how you can get superior supplies where you are.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 29-Dec-2010 at 04:14.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    sucking sweaty buttholes is a nice enough turn of phrase but a tad over the top for your intro... I mean your identity is based around your dislike for a brand, which you stuck with? You want us to know you as dependssuckUK? You want every person who reads your intro to know you by failure to get better than depends?

[this is a strong hint to edit]

Remember an intro is the first and often the main thing we know about you.

Maybe I should be clearer: this site is all about who you are, not about ranting at a company; we are NOT "IHATEVIRGINMOBILE.com" or such. We are a community of diaper-wearers who help each other out and listen to one another's screamo demos; I am an ancient furry dl myself; I was once your age so we have that in common.

It is a pity many people will be put off by your depends rant, and failed shopping attempts not to mention your generic throwaway name You are highly expressive: I can hear you bellowing through your words, not in any sort of monotone at all.

NVM your age: you are intelligent, expressive, and a damn sight more interesting than your name suggests. I want to hear more from you, listen to your album, watch your machinima... but you might not post any of it if you get ignored, which is why I gently suggest and cajole to pick a better name, and rant on the suckiness of Depends elsewhere; diaper talk would be a good place; maybe diaper reviews in the articles section...

Into screamo AND other genres? Machinimaker, are you? You really should stick around; I think you've a lot to offer and will find friends here, certainly a willing if partly deaf audience.

my free advice is to request a name change to something you want to be known as, (and not Matt 284 please) and take your depends rant/story/complaints to teenbaby and start a thread there on it, maybe even asking for advice on where and how you can get superior supplies where you are.
    I second everything Raccoon said.