Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a goal to be diapered for 2 Weeks straight.

Default I have a goal to be diapered for 2 Weeks straight.

My fiancee is away and I'm a bit bummed and kind of sad. So my goal is to be diapered for 2 entire weeks. ^^ Diapered doesn't mean using them I'll still use my potty. I'm a big boy after all. XD But point being I got nothing I really need to not use diapers for and I gots Epic Mickey and gonna just suckle on my Paci be in diapers and just chill playing it at nights. So it seems as tough my diaper wearing will be like this.

Sleep Comforts CVS- For when i'm going to need to be social (for example today I used it when I had all my friends over)

Wall Greens Certainty diapers- For when I'm out and about with my family on fridays or whatever

Tena Slips- For when I'm hanging around my house and sleeping and what not.

Bambinos Teddy- When I'm in a particularly babyish mood!

So any tips?

Clear up note: I will use them and what not but Just a bit less liberally. XD I've done stuff like this for a couple days in a row. I'll just have to scrub extra at every shower and what not.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 29-Dec-2010 at 02:58.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post
    Use them sometimes? Haha.
    Well no duh. XD I will wet but I won't wet while using the Sleep Comforts or when I have to bee in them for extended periods of time. I'm being a DL comfort of the diaper. Not trying to experience an incontinence life. ya know? Just replacing my undies with diapers.

Oh well yeah haha. If you really wanted to, you could still wet a lot of the time and not go incon. You just have to still hold it as if you were waiting for a toilet, and then going when you want to. haha

If you dont plan on using them for there intended purpose, still best not to wear the same diaper for to long, since they will still be absorbing sweet, oil from your skin, and any amount of urine drip left after using the bathroom. Skin breakdown still occurs no matter if the product is wet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    If you dont plan on using them for there intended purpose, still best not to wear the same diaper for to long, since they will still be absorbing sweet, oil from your skin, and any amount of urine drip left after using the bathroom. Skin breakdown still occurs no matter if the product is wet or not.
    How long is to long?

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    How long is to long?
    Well, you will know you went to long if you get a diaper rash, or things start to smell funky It depends on how sensitive your skin is.
    If this is the first time wearing 24/7 for two weeks, you might want to make sure you have some vaseline or diaper cream of some kind on hand if you want to make it the whole way.
    Also, scented powder will come in handy when you develop the skin smell (you will know what I mean by the end of two weeks )

I've went many of a time for days...I say 3 times per day minimum. If your not used to diapers or have sensitive skin use some lanolin before to diaper up...or a lanolin based diaper rash ointment.

Nothing worse than diaper rash...it happens...takes a day or two to cure...better off just not to get...

If I wear 24/7 I use lanolin from lansinoh it is the best out there...find it at walmart in baby area...

I wear at least 12 hours a day everyday and depending on what medications I'm on 24/7 sometimes for weeks...and yes I do use them...

B

Out of necessity, I wore 24/7 for a couple days this week (UTI) - Liberal amounts of baby powder (unscented if you wish to be discreet) did just fine, along with daily showering.

Alright Lots of poweder check (gonna have to make a run to the store since I"m running low..) anyone know if there is any real difference between Johnsons baby powder and the off brand other then the price?