Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: some advice and wisdom

locololo

Default some advice and wisdom

i sorta been planning on how to get some diapers while my parents are at work, and i have the plan made out, i just need some help hiding them, my parents might try to look in my room, and i dont want a pack of Depends sitting on my work desk, next to my radio incense, and lamp . maybe you guys might be abe to help me think of areas to hide them.

If you have backpacks or any form of luggage those make for good places(they worked for me anyway). Also it's best if you don't stress hiding them too much because that'll get you caught :p. Just find a place where your parents aren't likely to look if they happen to go through your room looking for something.

locololo

Quote Originally Posted by Coritou View Post
    If you have backpacks or any form of luggage those make for good places(they worked for me anyway). Also it's best if you don't stress hiding them too much because that'll get you caught :p. Just find a place where your parents aren't likely to look if they happen to go through your room looking for something.
    sadly i dont have mu suitcase with my anymore, but i do have a chest i could hide them in, but they might notice. i really wish i had my parents room, because the people that lived their before use (my neighbors) made a hidden compartment in their room to hide stuff.

Well here's a couple of places to try.

1.Closet
    2. hide them in undies draw(unless parents put ur cloths away)
    3.Put them in a box, and hide them under your bed.
    4.If you have your own bath room under the sink(unless parents clean bathroom for you)

I'd advise you to not keep them in the bag. Right away that's less obvious you have them. What I plan to do is take them out of the bag, and hide them in a box in my closet.

locololo

Quote Originally Posted by karatekid121005 View Post
    Well here's a couple of places to try.

1.Closet
    2. hide them in undies draw(unless parents put ur cloths away)
    3.Put them in a box, and hide them under your bed.
    4.If you have your own bath room under the sink(unless parents clean bathroom for you)

I'd advise you to not keep them in the bag. Right away that's less obvious you have them. What I plan to do is take them out of the bag, and hide them in a box in my closet.
    i sorta figured id have to remove the bag, but i could hide it in either my chest or i could tape one or too to the secret spot in my work desk, im amazed so many people are helping me

Quote Originally Posted by locololo View Post
    sadly i dont have mu suitcase with my anymore, but i do have a chest i could hide them in, but they might notice. i really wish i had my parents room, because the people that lived their before use (my neighbors) made a hidden compartment in their room to hide stuff.
    Not sure if this is help, but before I went away for a little vacation by myself, I simply had them behind my bed. I have a futon and theres room behind/under it so I kept them under there.

Well, you know your house better than any of us. But, off the top of my head, here are a few suggestions:

• If you have any old boxes that have been sitting there for long enough that no one pays attention to them, you can hide them in there.
    • If you have an attic or a storage room with a lot of junk in it, that's also a good place.
    • If your parents don't look in your drawers, you can hide them in there and pile some stuff on top of them.

I wouldnt hide them too much if that makes sense. I always think that the obvious places are the ones that are never looked in. I used to have deep drawers so kept mine under my pyjamas. Never once did my parents or friends have any excuse to look in there so it was pretty safe. After a while you get less paranoid about having diapers hidden in your room and you realise that your parents arnt looking for them - they dont know you have them! You just have to make sure that they are not on show somewhere or accidently found by a friend.

Adult diapers are kind of annoying to hide, they are kinda big. :| Drawers definitely have to be deep to hide them but I've stuffed them into old pairs of pants and just kinda stacked them up like that in drawers too.

locololo

ok thanks for the advice so far, i guess i am a little paranoid. if it will be of anh help nihlus, i could make like a video thing showing like my room.