Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last day of school!

Default Last day of school!

Just got our of school today, now i can relax and enjoy summer. WHen did all of you get out?

Got out last week. Have to do some tutor stuff this summer but only one time a week.

Still got another full wekk of school. Then exams start. My last exam is in the afternoon of the very last day, so I pretty much have 2 weeks of school left.

My two classes were over a couple of months ago. I have another class starting on the 23rd. Our schools got out last week.

I finished on Wednesday, as in that was when my last lesson was. I have one day of exams, next Wednesday.

I've finished all my other exams! Just did one a couple of hours ago in fact!

I can't wait until it's all over!

Last test was going to be yesterday... it got postponed to today, now it's going to be Tuesday. (got to love teachers)
    2 more weeks of activities though. Then I'm finished for the summer. Which will mean Lifeguard and caravan for me. (oh and I promised someone I'd make them a site)

I've been done for about...6 weeks.