Thread: Need help with a movie title

Default Need help with a movie title

I was watching the movie I got my sister for Christmas with her and my mom, Santa Paws. (Good movie. Little girl is cute and all, but the other girl, from Cory in the House, is such a terrible actress it kind of ruins some of it.) Anyway, I mentioned to my mom that kids movies are missing out on the gritty reality that is life. In short, DOGS DIE. It happens. It's sad, and it sucks, but that's life. I vaguely remember watching a movie when I was a kid about that concept.

I figured you guys might be able to help me figure out the title. The movie was about a girl who was a very big tomboy. She didn't get along with the other girls and it was pretty funny... then someone fumbles the happiness script and the Depressing Douches pick up the script and decide to kill the dog off (if I recall correctly). Now, I used to watch that movie over and over again as a kid and would really appreciate if someone could give me the name of that movie so I can look it up on the internet and see if it was as good as I remember.

P.S. Anyone who has any information regarding where I can find a copy of Tiny: The Seventh Brother, the animated film about a dog adopted by rabbits; would you kindly drop me a line on a way to replace my now lost copy? That was probably my favourite movie as a kid and my mom wasn't able to get me it for Christmas.

All Dogs Go To Heaven?

EDIT: Wait.. nope.. that doesn't sound right.

I actually found it after hours of searching. It's called Little Heroes:

As for Tiny: The Seventh Brother-

Great movies, though they don't seem to have become very well known.