Default Favorite Comedians

What comedians do you guys like.

My top 5
    1.Gabriel Iglesias
    2.Ralphie May
    3.Jeff Dunham
    4.Jeff Foxworthy
    5.ron White

I've got a couple of Jeff Foxworthy's CD's. Jeff Dunham is just hilarious. I got to see a couple of his shows on Comedy Central and I love him and his crazy characters. Peanut gets me every time. "I will NEVER blink." I've actually used that line on a few people since then. Walter reminds me of some of my family members when they're being crotchety. XD

My absolute favorite is Gabriel he's so funny he does all these voices, and his stage presences is soooo funny

Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg and George Carlin are the top 3 on my list. Why are all the good comedians dead? Well, George lived a long life at least, but still. Also really like Patton Oswalt and Lewis Black.

Lewis Black is a scream.

I like when Chris Rock does his specials. Their usally pretty good.

Danial Tosh, Christopher Titus, Demtri Martin, Gabriel Iglesias, Gorge Carlin... though my favorite stuff of his honestly isn't that funny at all.

But Christopher Titus is a pretty good comic.

I like a bunch of comedians. I can't really pick a favorite one though. Here's a few I enjoy:

Chris Rock - there's actually a lot of truth in what he says; very explicit
    Sinbad - the "Where U Been?" DVD was hilarious; his act is pretty clean; Wikipedia falsely posted he died a few years ago
    Carlos Mencia - his schtick is mostly about race; explicit
    Brian Regan - another squeaky clean comedian; schtick is observational humor
    Jim Gaffigan - known for using his "inside voice"; another clean comedian
    Sarah Silverman - REALLY straddles the line between funny and outright offensive; surprised she hasn't got sued yet; very explicit
    Rhys Darby - known for "the robot"; from New Zealand
    Kevin James - his "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" special was good; his comedy is clean
    Lewis Black - very angry comedian; don't take your children to see this guy; talks a lot about politics
    Bill Burr - also an angry comedian but not to the degree of Lewis Black; angry but in a funny way
    Steve Byrne - half-Irish/half Korean; known for his mac 'n cheese noise
    Gabriel Iglesias - the "fluffy" comic; his comedy is clean as well
    Russell Peters - from Canada; makes fun of his Indian heritage quite a bit
    the TV Show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" - most notably the US version; Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles are the funniest in my opinion; improvisational comedy

I love stand up, that being said here is a quick and dirty top 5

1. Bill Hicks

2. George Carlin

3. Eddy Izzard

4.Doug Stanhope

5. Robin Williams

^has some great stand up, not really a fan of his movies. Eddie Murphy is the same way though, Raw is classic

Aggh! I LOVE Gabriel. Definitely my #1 fave.

1) Gabriel Iglesias
    2) Jeff Dunham
    3) Jim Gaffigan
    4) Dane Cook
    5) Anjelah Johnson

Only 2 or 3 for me:

1. Russell Howard (Not been mentioned. Might be because he's a British Comedian)
    2. Jeff Dunham (Love his work, especially Achmed and Walter)
    3. Possibly Eddie Izzard.