Thread: Self Bondage

Default Self Bondage

Hi, I thought it would be appropriate to post this in here. Along with my fetish for diapers I also have a strong fetish for bondage. I like to mix these two fetishes usually, and I'm wanting to try out self bondage. I was hoping to find some safe recommendations for self bondage. Can anyone help?

The only "safe" way to practice self bondage is to make sure its very, very easy to get off of your restrains at moment's notice. Essentially, if you really want to do bondage the only safe way to do it is with a partner. Anything that you can safely do on your own will probably not be to your satisfaction. If you're over 18, I suggest you look into your local BDSM scene, otherwise I'm afraid you'll have to wait...

It would also be much appreciated if you posted an intro

Well there is a safe alternative...

It is use a form of bondage with an extra release...

Ex.
    You have a key in a timer box to let yourself ou in sayntwo hours...cool...
    You place another key on shelf under bucket of paint...tied to your hand...if you need it...it will cost you a new floor but not your life...

There is other variants...but you get the idea...easy escape but at a cost...pain works well...a gallon of paint will make a serious mess and most likely ruin your day...but your still there to regret it....

Other option I've seen is using an electronic dog shock collar to keep from going near the extra release ... Once again you can do it...it will just hurt a whole bunch...but better than the alternative...

The best option is to find a partner to play with...he'll hire a pro if you have to...they won't judge you at all...

B

There are more people out there with the same interests... Just try searching up forums, and sending some friendly PMs to people.

I agree with everyone else here, get a partner. It's much safer than going solo.

The only thing that I can think of for having a safe alternative is have a key VERY close to you so that you can escape if necessary, like if there's some emergency. I'm not very familiar with the BDSM scene, so I might not be able to provide much helpful advice here, except don't do it alone.

I have the same issue, and get a partner is the best way to enjoy it. If old enough, join a BDSM club or organization, its a nice way to meet people as well its community that shares the same interest. I joined one, and have actually learned a lot about myself (mainly pain tolerance) and what limits you truly have or don't have.

The most I every do when by myself though is tie my feet either together or with Ankle-to-Thigh knots... I always keep my hands free to be able to untie or even cut any bonds in case of emergencies. Always know how to escape from your knots, as well always be able to stick two-fingers between your skin and rope. This ensures you don't cut circulation.