Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Resolutions? What's yours?

Wink New Year's Resolutions? What's yours?

My New Year's Resolution is to dissemble, and resemble a prosthetic leg within 20 minutes time.

Can I ask if there's a reason behind the cool but somewhat obscure resolution you've made? It sounds really neat, anyhow.

I don't usually make resolutions, but I'll make one now...

To get my room neat and tidy and keep it that way for the next year at least.

Mostly so that people will stop going around hinting that I'm a hoarder. :P I'm seriously not, it's just that my room is really small and I've got a lot of stuff. It's like storing fiddly bits...it will fit, but only if everything is where it's supposed to be. It would also help if I didn't have a gigantic ferret cage in my room.

I'm majoring in Prosthetics, and also working on getting my license in the field. I have prosthetics that my cousin gave me (after they became useless to his needs), and I've been trying to successfully dissemble and resemble them for a few years now.

I want to be able to do it this year though, so I'm going to try work more on it.

A clean room is always a great thing, though I think mine can wait another week of overzealous cleaning. :P

My brother had a small room as well (he moved out, now it's an office), and it drove him insane trying to keep it neat. So, I understand where you're coming from with that hoarder bit.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    I'm majoring in Prosthetics, and also working on getting my license in the field. I have prosthetics that my cousin gave me (after they became useless to his needs), and I've been trying to successfully dissemble and resemble them for a few years now.
    Oh, cool! I remember going to elementary school with a boy who had a prosthetic leg. I always wondered why all of the other kids thought he was 'weird'. I always thought it was awesome that he had a special leg for gym class and that he could usually beat most of the other kids when we had races.

And on my room, it doesn't help when the same people are always dragging something home and giving it to me! I'm hoping to get things situated to where I can get a decent job and get my own place. That would help so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    1680x1050. Same as every year.
    I laughed. That seems a rather good one, nice and high res.

HelloSchroddy

Get rid off <b>BAD</b> habits.

Ignore the crappy HTML joke.

I think its incredibly stupid to have new year resolutions, if you want to change something with the way your living why not start directly!? Why do you need to wait until the start of next year?