Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cubbing with paws

Default Cubbing with paws

I was wondering, do other enjoy having paws on while in a BF mood. I got a pair of cat paws (from Spencers), and its great how they limit my hand movement. It becomes harder to do finite tasks like draw with a pencil or open doors, let alone, it makes eating food a tad harder (especially when you don't want your paws dirty). It really puts be in a better baby/cub state of mind whenever my dexterity is limited.

So, question: do other enjoy having paws on with they cub out? <_<

Sidenote: the paws have a duel purpose, since I use it whenever I'm in a pet mood as well. X3

I don't know, but I'd love to have a pair just for fun. I recall that I used to have a pair of gloves when I was little that had 'sticky' pads on the fingers and were meant to go with an animal hat that I had. I wish I could find something like those!

I think I'd like it, especially when I was doing something that should be 'harder', like coloring or writing.

i'd love to have a pair, seeing as i have nothing to appease my cubby feelings :P i guess it'd be kind of like fursuiting, for those who do that

done it with my fursuit paws well, all but eating. wouldn't want to wreck them!
    maybe when i've made some new ones i can try with the old ones.

I went looking and I found this cool set of instructions to make some relatively cheaply.

How to Make Cute Kitty Paw Mittens

I've got a ton of plush, some old knit gloves and some felt, I think I might give this a try.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    I went looking and I found this cool set of instructions to make some relatively cheaply.

How to Make Cute Kitty Paw Mittens

I've got a ton of plush, some old knit gloves and some felt, I think I might give this a try.
    those are so ridiculously cute! i'm gonna have 2 take a trip to the fabric store and make myself a pair of those!

oo paws while cubbing out sounds like fun, Il have to add some padded buckling woof paws to my projects to make list. thanks for the idea KittyHeart

It is kind of difficult to type with proverbial boxing gloves on your hands . Why not though?

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    oo paws while cubbing out sounds like fun, Il have to add some padded buckling woof paws to my projects to make list. thanks for the idea KittyHeart
    No problem. Glad to be giving the idea for people to try it out. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    It is kind of difficult to type with proverbial boxing gloves on your hands . Why not though?
    *giggle* Awesome. I gotta go watch some SBemails now. XD

I've never done any furry stuff but I've been interested in it. I don't have paws, but when I went to China this summer I found panda paws for sale in an airport but didn't get them... I wish I would have bought them =/