Thread: New here from GA

Default New here from GA

Hey everyone! [ADISC isn't a site to look for other people, so don't even try. There's minors around here, and you're getting yourself in big trouble there! - Peachy]

I apologize.
    Last edited by diaperedcowboy; 29-Dec-2010 at 19:04. Reason: Removing ad

Well welcome to the site man. Iam sure you will find it fun,and entertaing

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedcowboy View Post
    Hey everyone! ... Not exactly sure how this site works...
    This site works as a support community, not a dating or meet-up site. Looking for people in your area to meet up with is against the rules.

However, you can make friends here - the best way to do so is by posting a proper introduction. One of the mods has taken the time to write an excellent article on how to write an introduction here. I highly recommend you read it and the rules.

Welsome to the site diaperedcowboy

I'm from Ga also.

I apologize if I broke the "rules". I'm not looking to hook up or meet anyone. I know I'm not alone in my interests, however I feel it's quite a rare interest in my area as I have not found many anywhere on the Internet. I will read the policies and procedures of this forum to ensure I don't break the rules again. If you feel the need to delete my post go ahead.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong in wanting live local meetups, it's not that we don't approve, just not on this site; there are plenty of other communities which not only condone but encourage and facilitate it. They are not hard to google. I am active on 2 or 3 of them, myself. Pm me if you like but you shouldn't have any problems finding them yourself.