Thread: Oh My Sweet Pacifier!

Default Oh My Sweet Pacifier!

Yes Thats right. I said SWEET

So..because im such an avid paci and bottle collector.. I looked up Pacifier on google images and indulged in my hobby. ^_^ So...as I scroll down I start squinting because I see these reallly cute pacis. I love what I call *ballooney pacis* the ones that arent orthodontic..
    These are recalled pacis but they are interesting because

THEY ARE FILLED WITH CORN SYRUP!

>:3

So because Its christmas break and I have nothing else to think about....
    If you could fill your paci with anything. what would it be?

Marshmellows?
    Chocolate?
    Chocolate milk?
    Thumbtacks?
    Gum?
    GumDrops?
    Rocks?
    Bricks?
    Orange juice?
    bubblewrap?
    Crinkly wrappers?
    overload of air?

what what? hehehe ^^ this is more a creative thread..than a factual one ..feel free to include non realistic fillers...like ponies.

PORTABLE CAVITY GENERATORS YES XD

I'd fill it with bullets and squeeze it to fire them out! Or maybe... missiles!

Hihihi, if I could do it in reality I'd fill it with yummy vanilla milkshake that always stayed fresh. :3 Mini baby bottle with an infinite hole connected to it!

Here's a question back: What are the cutest or strangest pacis you've ever seen? Sorry if there's already a thread about that but your picture made me squee and I wondered just how cute they got

Here in Europe is impossible to find this one, similar like one of chicco, now outdated. I WANT TO TRY IT !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Binky.jpg 
Views:	941 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	3300

Imagine I took from thread "post a pic of your paci" uploaded by Lizie.
    Last edited by CrazySmoker; 27-Dec-2010 at 13:38. Reason: (c)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

Hihihi, if I could do it in reality I'd fill it with yummy vanilla milkshake that always stayed fresh. :3 Mini baby bottle with an infinite hole connected to it!

Here's a question back: What are the cutest or strangest pacis you've ever seen? Sorry if there's already a thread about that but your picture made me squee and I wondered just how cute they got
    =D thats an awesome question :3

Ill add pictures!

This is a remote control paci XD loll its obviuosly not real btut funny anyway

OUCH!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

lol thats hilarious xD portable cavity generators xD and missles LOL

Owwies indeed O.o Wouldn't want to get near that one!

Wonder what the pacifier button on a remote control would do :3

And yeah, missiles! XD Tho that might make more sense coming out of a diaper..

I just had a random thought about filling one with hot sauce. Not sure it would be particularly pleasant long term but seems like it might be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I just had a random thought about filling one with hot sauce. Not sure it would be particularly pleasant long term but seems like it might be funny.
    LOL hot sauce XD thats an awesome idea!