Thread: oh no im a lurker

Smile oh no im a lurker

my shy ways has placed me as a lurker, honestly i don't know how to blog and what are threads, i have been busy reading all the ab-dl stories this site has to offer, there is a plethora of talent in that field. I'm Bryan i have been a abdl of course starting out as a tb dl and didn't know what it was until i looked it up when i was 8ish but Ive always been in diapers, much less preferred em to underwear, in fact in a pull up right now. so if you have any info to offer me or just wanna get to know me hit me up and we can talk. [e-mail removed] is my email i check it daily so ill get your message, i just wish there were more of us in North Carolina USA.
    Last edited by Kale; 27-Dec-2010 at 07:17. Reason: Removed personal info, please don't post personal details.

Threads are what you just made right now . And I dont know how to blog either, I just randomly get excited about something random and write about it and people comment in theblog section XD. If you want to post a blog go to the blog section and click *create new*.

Welcome to ADISC! Im LittleHanah, I hang around posting about random stuff :3.. Lots of nice people here!

^_^ Welcomes *opens the Adisc door*