Thread: Is there a pefect diaper?

Default Is there a pefect diaper?

I see all over people say this or that diaper is the best. But is there a perfect diaper? I guess ut's all personal, I like diapers that are diapers, and can be used for that purpose. What are you thought on the the perfect diaper?

It would have to make me feel really childish while still being comfortable. Since I haven't tried cushies/bambinos that sound like they might do that for me I can't say that I have a perfect one. I really liked pampers size 6 a while ago because of how they looked however obviously they didn't function/fit properly.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekid121005 View Post
    well i dont like printson mine i just like good durable diapers
    Well you asked the question and I answered
    I was opposed to the *B side of things when I started exploring this side of myself. However I have grown to like it considerably more through being here and trying stuff out.

Mine's all about functionality, it's got to work, it's got to be able to take a beating and it's got to feel comfortable right up until it leaks. Unfortunately I've not got very far in finding that on Diaper that does it all as I've only tried drynites and they're slightly uncomfortable on me and even when doubled they leak very quickly.

im that way to i want a diaper to work, but also be comfy, and inconspicous.

Well, despite you not liking printed diapers, Bambino makes some of the best around quality wise. They are noisy, yet very very reliable and worth the money even if they are a bit pricey. It's kinda hard to get a really quality diaper that isn't noisy now, but if you don't like prints and may not care so much how noisy a diaper is, Abena makes some great products. They don't have prints, just the logo and a wetness indicator stripe, only problem I've ever had is their tapes are less then amazing. =P

As for a "perfect diaper" there really isn't one, since it varies for person to person. Mine is Bambino's so far, but that's just me.

ive only worn a depends,and it was okay it didnt wear for long because i chickened out