Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things to do in a Diaper

karatekid

Default Things to do in a Diaper

Hello I;m kinda new here, and I've always like diaper but havnt really had until now . So i was wondering what should i do in them? Like I dont want to waste any. I just like wearing diapers im not into the baby thing. thanks guys

karatekid

well i totaly want to wet it. but i ve heard of a marshmello w trick?

Quote Originally Posted by karatekid View Post
    Hello I;m kinda new here, and I've always like diaper but havnt really had until now . So i was wondering what should i do in them? Like I dont want to waste any. I just like wearing diapers im not into the baby thing. thanks guys
    A great thing about diapers is the convenience factor.
    Wear them on road trips! (as long as it does not bother any others in the car). No more stopping to pee.
    Wear them to movies! No more missing parts of the movie to pee
    Wear them to an amusement park! Diapers make most people playful, and you can relieve yourself when going on scary rides.

I think it's best to wear them around someone who can take care of you and a pile of snuggly stuffed animals, but that's just me.

karatekid

cool man but im kinda in da cloet about it. and wouldnt wetting my diaper in public draw attention to me>

If you're smart about it, people nearly never notice.
    The smell is only a factor if you eat certain foods such as onions, garlic, coffee/tea/alcohol. too much cola can also make it stink.
    It doesn't smell very bad unless you wet a lot though.

I have never had someone notice me wearing a diaper through sight. This is because most people are conditioned not to stare at peoples' crotches, and it's pretty difficult to notice anyway.
    But if you feel uncomfortable doing it in public, you shouldn't

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

And I was only considering pee, messing diapers could be much more noticable, but I wouldn't know about that.

I hear the marshmallow works, but it can cause an explosive reaction if you aren't expecting it.

As for in public, it shouldn't be too big a problem. Unless people pay special attention to your pants or you have very loud ones, they'll probably never notice.

karatekid

you guys are being so very helpful. Is there a brand of diapers I should get that are really good andcan with stand alot of 9well u know)

Here is a detailed, though not comprehensive list of activities that can be done whilst diapered:

Talk to corporate
    Approve memos
    Lead a workshop
    Hit on Debra
    Get rejected
    Swallow sadness
    Send some faxes
    Call a sex line
    Cry deeply
    Demand a refund
    Eat a bagel

If you choose to, you can even do these things in the manner of one who is in an authoritative position!

Brand? tell us more of what you want in a brand and we will try to point you in the right direction... Like any fashion choice, fit is key and will vary according to your size, shape, and the look you are after; do you want super-tight legs for trapping leaks? tightness all over for that encased feel? Are plastic pants in the picture? I could go on...

And Neonite is mostly right on, except DO NOT HIT ON DEBRA! She's a blabbermouth and will kiss and tell, that's if you get that far...