Thread: Hello

Default Hello

What's u peeps im Will, and ugh yea im kinda shy but im into diapers so

Hey homee, whassup, yo. (Am I pronouncing all this properly? I been studying...)

so Will, my man (can I call you that if we only just met?) - I am guessing there's something behind your name, like you do karate, or like the film or feel some connection with it or something... something that you might like to share with us, the sort of thing that would make us feel you would be worth taking trouble to get to know...)

do tell us some more about yo'self

Well im a redneck boyfrom Florida I love country music, and my big ass tuck with a tool box. I have always likediapers, and recently started wearing them again. Im super excited to be here, and I hope to get loads of friends, and talk with cool peeps

lots of car guys, 4by4 enthusuasts among them here... spotting who has your interests wil be a long quest there are so many... "locking differental" might work as a search term: try it

HI! =D welcome welcome welcome to the big blue house!.... lol xD