Thread: X-Mas & X-Plus

Default X-Mas & X-Plus

Well OK M-4 since true and most awesome X-Pluses are a thing of the past. Alone (again) for the holiday with nowhere to go all day I set a new diapered record for myself. I put on an M-4 at 9:00PM local time Christmas eve and wore it until 5:00PM Christmas Day, something like 20 hours. I know there are many of you who do log longer hours on a regular basis but it was a new to me. I wont describe the state of the diaper when I took it off beyond "well used " but it hung in there with no leaks.
    Kinda pathetic, I know but it got me through another depressing holiday.
    I hope there was something good in all of yours!

I like the thread title. Hopefully after another week of seasonal work, I'll have enough extra cash to throw at some Abenas and boosters.

Also, that's a pretty long time- and probably longer than I've ever gone in one!

That's alot longer then I'd ever do, lol. The nice thing about Abena's is that they are worth the money, and very reliable.

I agree with dldaddy, quite a clever title. Grabbed my attention =p

I think that requires a "gratz." So gratz on accomplishing that. I'm not sure what the longest I've gone in one diaper is...probably not 20 hours.

Nicely done. ^_^