Thread: What is Love?

Default What is Love?

What does love mean for all of you, and how do you know if you're in love?

Personally, I have no definition of exactly what love is, but my opinion is that you're in love if you can say "I love you" to someone and have it mean something.

So... anyone else?

Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more. :P

In all seriousness, I always believed love as something impossible to describe, particularly to someone who's never experienced it. As for knowing if you're in love, if you have to ask, then probably not.

Love means that you would do absolutely anything for the person you're in love with. It's not a rational thing, which is why it's compared to drugs.

How do you know you're in love? You just know...

Hmm, I guess it would have to be that feeling you get, when you will do absolutely anything for that one person. That no matter what happens, you will always stay true to them.

Meh, I guess it's hard to say and define in true.

Love, to me, is a deep emotional connection between two people that can never be expressed in words. It's a spark, deep down in your soul, that ignites when you see that one special person. It effects the way you speak, the way you act, even the way you think. Everybody on Earth has a match out there, the one person that can make them smile a warm smile on their darkest day. We just have to find her/him.