Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL 2010 "What Did You Get for Christmas" Thread!!

Default THE OFFICIAL 2010 "What Did You Get for Christmas" Thread!!

It's about 12:45 here in Ohio, and dammit I can't sleep! What I want to know in the morning and days following is what you got for Christmas!

Obviously, you can post anything and everything you got or bought, but you'll get a >/-GOLD STAR-\< if it's TB related! Who doesn't like gold star stickers?

Personally, I only know of one of my gifts so far as of Christmas Eve, World of Warcraft Cataclysm: Collector's edition (which I picked out myself )

i got World of Warcraft Cataclysm: Collector's edition to but i got it on the 7th i really having a good time with.
    but it didnt feel like xmas eve for me

Got a custom sterling dog tag for home wear after the service, one of those eco friendly vapor water bottles, and some plain white socks. Mainly just stuff I can use before/after/in the service.

I got a Milwaukee Job site radio so far. It's cool because it works off my drill batteries, and has a weather proof compartment to put my iPod in.

Im getting a full metal full auto co2 scar and money!

From what I can tell(and what was on my list) I'm getting video games, a lot of video games :p There's one thing I didn't add to my list that I feel like I should've, and that's World of Warcraft: Cataclysm(what am I the third person to want/get this? lol).

And I can't sleep either... That's always been the case for me for years on Christmas Eve :p

I got a ps3, FIFA 10,madden 10, MLB the show 10, assassins creed, uncharted, little big planet...
    Long sleeve tee, Vans,

Will add more later cuz that's what I've opened so far.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be opening a package with the contents of one Nikon Coolpix L110 Superzoom Camera But that's about 8-9 hrs from now, considering it's still about 2 in the morning here xD

-2 $25 Gamestop cards
    -2 Wal-Mart cards, unknown amount of moolah
    -2 pocket knives. (...So many two's)
    -A PSP, I believe. It better not be the Go version!
    -BFBC2: Ultimate Edition. I hope! I never know what my father is capable of..
    -A camera. Unsure what kind.. I shall see in 6 hours when we open things!

Moar to coooome! MOAR!

I'll repost or edit, depending on where my post is, of what else I got.

Happy Hawlidayzz