Thread: Happy Holidays :)!

Exclamation Happy Holidays :)!

Just stopped by to wish everyone here a pampered christmas and a playful new years, let your stockings be filled with diapers and other cool baby stuff .

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all. I suspect some of us will have better Christmases than others, so let's remember each other on this site with a sense of kindness to all. I love Christmas and especially the music. To my U. K. friends, I listened to the Lessons and Carols service from Kings College Cambridge today. I have been doing this every year since 1966. It makes Christmas for me. God bless you all, even Tiny Tim, who will soon be joining our site as DiaperBabyTim. We're going to have to speak to him about getting a better name!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you out there. Wishing the best for you and your families

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!! May your holiday season be a good one and 2011 be a great year too!!!!!!